Worklight wiring; I'm asking for 3016 advice again

/ Worklight wiring; I'm asking for 3016 advice again
View attachment 320031View attachment 320032

LED lights are very cool. Check out these shots. Left side headlights only. Right side headlights are still on with a pair of Dually LEDs. Same camera settings and exposure.

Yes, very nice; more info on the lights please? Were they installed in the stock headlight bank?

Why is there a rectangular shadow between the lights? :D

/ Worklight wiring; I'm asking for 3016 advice again #12  
That darker section is the OEM lights!

/ Worklight wiring; I'm asking for 3016 advice again #13  
Max 22.25 dually mount (4).jpg
Yes, very nice; more info on the lights please? Were they installed in the stock headlight bank?

Why is there a rectangular shadow between the lights? :D

These were mounted off the base of the ROPS, using existing bolts. One forward and one back on each side, so 4 lights total. The purpose for this tractor was mainly snow removal. You can sort of see the front mount blower in the previous post. If we mount them up high on the canopy or out front on the grill guard you get less shadow.

Here is the bracket we used on this particular installation. The best setup is up high on the canopy for general use, but in snow removal we wanted him to also see some of the back edges of the blower. You can tip them up or down, or spin them in or out a little.

At this level of light you can run without a relay. Just go to the battery with an inline fuse and to the switch, etc. The next level up, the D2's suggest a relay. And relays are super easy once you figure out what they do and how they work.

/ Worklight wiring; I'm asking for 3016 advice again
View attachment 320075

These were mounted off the base of the ROPS, using existing bolts. One forward and one back on each side, so 4 lights total. The purpose for this tractor was mainly snow removal. You can sort of see the front mount blower in the previous post. If we mount them up high on the canopy or out front on the grill guard you get less shadow.

Here is the bracket we used on this particular installation. The best setup is up high on the canopy for general use, but in snow removal we wanted him to also see some of the back edges of the blower. You can tip them up or down, or spin them in or out a little.

At this level of light you can run without a relay. Just go to the battery with an inline fuse and to the switch, etc. The next level up, the D2's suggest a relay. And relays are super easy once you figure out what they do and how they work.

Awesome! My trees reach in and pluck tools off my equipment (Wizard of OZ forest) as I drive by, so I will opt for the inside/lower locations. Thanks for all the info on all the posts.