Workmaster 75 vs Powerstar 75

/ Workmaster 75 vs Powerstar 75 #1  

todd92

Silver Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 75A, Kioti NX5510HST, Kioti CK3510SEHC, Farmall M, MF GC2310 TLB
I know the Workmaster is the economy model and the Powerstar is the deluxe model. But I'm hard pressed to see exactly what you get by paying more. Similarly equipped the Powerstar runs 8K more than the Workmaster. Powerstar has a heavier duty loader, 4 cyl vs 3 cyl, slightly nicer, roomier cab and EH PTO. Powerstar also has DPF and Workmaster does not, big plus for A. I'm not seeing 8K in value?

/ Workmaster 75 vs Powerstar 75 #2  
Only about a month ago I purchased a new 75A. I looked at a used NH T4.75 at the same time. I personally liked the cab layout and options of the 75A better, and the new tractor coming with a warranty sold me on it. I've only put about 10 hours on the 75A since delivery, mostly with a grader box, but I haven't found anything so far to dislike about the Case. The only complaint is the cycle time on the loader is a little slower than I'd like, but I'm not going to be feeding with it. (Mostly will be using a rotary cutter when things start drying out.)

Again, not a lot of experience yet with this new tractor, but I can't come up with a list of things they should have improved.

/ Workmaster 75 vs Powerstar 75 #3  
I would see no Reason to get the PowerStar 75 unless you ran a full time cattle or hay operation. That’s where the difference in upgrade would show. I just finished testing both extensively and went with the Workmaster 75 because we part time farm and I wouldn’t run a hay baler with it. But it does have a purpose in the Ag world