Worst stuck pics

/ Worst stuck pics #131  
EDIT: I have a 4 or 5" cylinder with a good 4 feet or maybe a little more stroke with shackles on each end. I just plug it into the closest remotes. Got it free from a friend. It probably came off some large construction equipment. I have used this to extricate myself many times, especially when alone. Sometimes it's only a matter of moving a couple of feet or so. You have perfect control over the pull, there is no jerking or breakage (except the occassional crappy chain), you don't dig up the area with the towing machine and the forces exerted are immense!

That's an awesome idea.

/ Worst stuck pics #132  
I got my forklift stuck today. It doesn't look stuck very bad, but it was more than a Chevy 3500 could pull.

image-375504723.jpg

image-2535193438.jpg

/ Worst stuck pics #133  
"I didn't see Jesus anywhere in that video."

Matt. 13:13> Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

/ Worst stuck pics #134  
I got the forklift pulled out. Since it did it under its own power that means I wasn't really stuck. Right? image-3385306841.jpg

/ Worst stuck pics #135  
I got the forklift pulled out. Since it did it under its own power that means I wasn't really stuck. Right?

Right, it was motion impaired. :D

/ Worst stuck pics

Attachments

• hydralic ram.jpg
    hydralic ram.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 704
  • ram 2.jpg
    ram 2.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 726
   / Worst stuck pics #137  
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Industrial Toys
EDIT: I have a 4 or 5" cylinder with a good 4 feet or maybe a little more stroke with shackles on each end. I just plug it into the closest remotes. Got it free from a friend. It probably came off some large construction equipment. I have used this to extricate myself many times, especially when alone. Sometimes it's only a matter of moving a couple of feet or so. You have perfect control over the pull, there is no jerking or breakage (except the occassional crappy chain), you don't dig up the area with the towing machine and the forces exerted are immense!

That's an awesome idea.

You mean like this ? We keep this on our Valtra for when we do right of ways
hydralic ram.jpg ram 2.jpg
My getting unstuck hydraulic cylinder is built into the boom. It has 5.5' of travel.

P6070006.JPG

P6070025.JPG

P6070027.JPG

P6070028.JPG

P6070034.JPG

P6070042.JPG

/ Worst stuck pics #138  
That is the nice thing about a telehandler, they are pretty darn good at extracting themselves!

/ Worst stuck pics #139  
That is the nice thing about a telehandler, they are pretty darn good at extracting themselves!

Most of the time.

Same can be said for a TLB. But when you do get one stuck beyond self extraction, you're stuck.

They had a big telehandler when they were building my parents house. Nice part was we could use it "after hours" to aid in cleanup from the demo of the garage that was located where the house was to be built. It was a big one. I looked the specs up on it at the time and IIRC it was 23000#, 30' boom, 7k capacity, and 14.9-24 tires.

They got it stuck crossing a 3' wide 3-4' deep trench that was recently backfilled. It wouldn't self extract, and the Ford 4500 TLB struggled a bit getting it out.

/ Worst stuck pics #140  
Well, dad got his tractor stuck so my brother pulled it out

IMG_20160220_125208987-1280x720.jpg

A week later, my brother gets his tractor stuck

2016030195134354-1280x720.jpg