worth

/ worth #1  

icecreaman

Tractor
2007 dongfeng 250 bear cat tractor
my friend was left a dong feng 2007 bear cat tractor with front loader and wants to sell it to me but doesnt know how much to charge me.its in fair shape.seems to run good.can anyone tell me how much it is worth

/ worth #2  
Find out if you can get parts.
No parts = no tractor somewhere in the future.

/ worth
it seems like he can get parts.h
their has been some repairs in the past.its a 25 hp could you give me a guess on what it mite be worth

/ worth #4  
my friend was left a dong feng 2007 bear cat tractor with front loader and wants to sell it to me but doesnt know how much to charge me.its in fair shape.seems to run good.can anyone tell me how much it is worth
According to Wikipedia, Dong Feng no long mfg's tractors and hasn't been bought out.

List of Former tractor mfg's

Dongfeng DF-250

That would be a hard guess for a price since you haven't listed the hours but you might ask if you could use it for a few months and pay the guy $500 and see how it goes.

/ worth #6  
It "seems" like he can get parts? You might ask him how or where this happens. If it's eBay, when they're gone they're gone. Ask yourself if you need or even really want it.

/ worth #7  
$2000 tops. It may run 10 years or 10 hours.

/ worth #8  
any tractor name with Dong Feng i would be running away from!!!

/ worth
my friend wants $3500.00.i told him i would get back to him today,saturday i will be going over their today to take a look at it,i herd it run and it sounds ok,i move the buckit up and down and that seemed to work ok .i will drive it around and use the bucket today.before imake an offer.hopefully ill get more opinions on buy or not to buy or a price of what its worth.

/ worth #10  
I would at a minimum make sure I could get filters for it.

I think the bigger question is how good of a friend is he and do you want to stay his friend? If you buy it and it goes down in a week or two with no parts to fix it, will you blame your friend?