Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump..

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump..
Heres an idea.. alittle off the wall but worth a try..
Pinch off the return line.. just use a small pair of needle nose vice grips & pinch it off..
Let it sit the "normal" amount of time & try to start it.. if it starts, you know what the problem is..
If you look back thru our conversations, when we first started this "project".. I said, I've NEVER SEEN a set-up like that..
Where the return had an orifice back into the inlet.. Remember??

I do remember, every GC1705 has one so I don't know what to tell you.. On the left side half way down you will see "fuel return" and you will see the system that's on these GC1705's.. Mine is no different than the other 10,000 that out there..

AGCO Parts Books

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump.. #12  
THATS on the GC MF.. NOT on most any other manuf.. Its obvious your frustrated..I'm just trying to help.. do it or don't..
Good luck.

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump.. #13  
Here is shots of my GC 1715.... Believe same as your 1705...

DSC01763.JPG

DSC01767.JPG

Seems to me looking at full fuel system sketch, line coming from electrical pump should be pressurised all the time (as soon as key on) and by turning key on and waiting a few seconds any air in line from electrical pump to mechanical pump should be purged through fuel return to tank (at banjo & tee in return line)...

Dale

Last edited:
   / Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump..
Here is shots of my GC 1715.... Believe same as your 1705...

View attachment 565308

View attachment 565309

Seems to me looking at full fuel system sketch, line coming from electrical pump should be pressurised all the time (as soon as key on) and by turning key on and waiting a few seconds any air in line from electrical pump to mechanical pump should be purged through fuel return to tank (at banjo & tee in return line)...

Dale

Thanks a lot Dale, just what I needed..