WouldYou Buy This....

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #1  

JDGreenGrass

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 770
Hi All...

I'm thinking of selling a few of these in my front yard. Do you like it and would you purchase one.?? $50 to $65...some where around that price.

Thanks for your input...

Ron

Solon6611013.jpg

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #2  
Looks nice, seems like something people would buy.

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #3  
Hi All...

I'm thinking of selling a few of these in my front yard. Do you like it and would you purchase one.?? $50 to $65...some where around that price.

Thanks for your input...

Ron

Solon6611013.jpg

Installed ,birds / flowers included ??:D:laughing:

Looks very nice.:thumbsup: I think it would sell

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #4  
Looks nice, seems like something people would buy.

I am betting in most houses that is the wife's decision, or at least it is at mine. She would ask if i liked it, and I would say, sure, as long as I can mow around it!!
:)

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #5  
Very cool. Put them out there and see what happens. Just don't put them somewhere my wife will see them.:)

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #6  
Looks great and the price is very reasonable.

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #7  
Being in Maine, a long way from here, go ahead, I know my wife would love one! If she sees this, I'll be building one.

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #8  
I can see my wife coming home with one at your suggested price and be damned prowd of it. And yep, I would be the one out digging a hole to put it in the very next day......hmm, probably overkill using the hoe but what-ta-heck? :)

/ WouldYou Buy This....
I can see my wife coming home with one at your suggested price and be damned prowd of it. And yep, I would be the one out digging a hole to put it in the very next day......hmm, probably overkill using the hoe but what-ta-heck? :)

LOL....Funny.:thumbsup:

Positive replies. Thanks.

/ WouldYou Buy This.... #10  
Hi All...

Thanks for your input...

Ron

Solon6611013.jpg
I would agree with others... if my parent's weren't retired I would suggest they talk to you about a value added product.

Nice verbena and hosta. We still have snow up here, I didn't realise how far ahead of us the southern part of the state is. :D

Last edited: