WOW

/ WOW #1  

Mike_Dumond

Gold Member
Tractor
B6100D Kubota
Only took me 139 days, 15 hours and 48 minutes to hit 150 posts. At this rate, I'll catch up with Bird sometime around the next millenium. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Only if he stops posting, that is /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Keep the greasy side down.
Mike

/ WOW #2  
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifAre you hinting that I talk too much?/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

BirdSig.jpg

/ WOW
NO, that I don't talk nearly enough /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Alot of people who know me, won't believe I said that/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Keep the greasy side down.
Mike

/ WOW #4  
nope bird u talk just right! as a matter of fact iwas looking for an old post of yours about adjusting the top link for middle buster. lenghten it to go deeper or shorten it to go deeper? i beleive u said to lenghten it to go deep. correct? i am getting one this spring.of course spring here in western new york is not the same time as spring in TEXAS./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ WOW #5  
Shorten it to go deeper, Frank. You'll see that you are tilting the whole plow forward and that aims the tip down.

BirdSig.jpg

/ WOW #7  
I've never posted anything before I got on TBN. Now my wife says that I'm hooked on it. She been looking at me funny lately. Come to think of it maybe she's always looked at me that way. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif