WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Item status
  1. Sold
I'm in the market for a replacement tractor for my current tractor that's been down for repair a long time-too long in fact.
Tractors I'll consider need to be open station , low hours, geared/shuttle shift 4x4 w/FEL only.
Models that catch my eye are the M-F 2604 (no re-gen wowee!), Mahindra 2540 or other similar ones in various brands/models. I'm not interested in what I'll call off brands such as a Rural King or other very minor brand names. My last two tractors have been Kioti DK40 then Kioti DK35SE which served me well, until it didn't...

I live 1.5 hours east of Lexington, KY I-75 and 20 min S of I-64. I will travel roughly speaking up to ~ 1,000 mile radius of Lexington, KY. I am a senior buyer, cash sale, no trades and no hassles from this guy! Scammers beware as I've been around the block...

Lets hear if you have something that fits my size range? I prefer to buy used and will answer when appropriate.

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP
In my small mind, after looking around on this forum and having posted early on in the thread where the scammer began, I found only the contact email and chose it as the means hope they went after them. It was reported in that way. Fact is I've never had any contact with an admin here. Most forums the admins for that section are listed at the header.
I'm realistic and have worked with criminals on the job so not like much ever happens.
I'm still saying that a simple headsup my way instead of how it was mentioned here would have been appropriate?

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP #22  
To all as a FYI,

I'm a forum admin on other sites (not TBN) and everyone has to remember that the job is "VOLUNTEER". Meaning no one is paid to sit around and babysit your post. An admin is the same. Yeah, MAYBE the site owner makes a few bucks but for the most part, forums don't make money for them. Sure you can argue they do and blah blah blah. But the truth is only the advertising has any value to the owner. If they are lucky enough to get some cash from advertising then they are spending it on keeping this site running. Do you think it's "free" to operate these things on the Interweb ? No way, all the data actually costs real money to even publish, host and "serve the data". So all that said, remember that it's volunteer work and no one is just sitting around to respond to your items.

As for those PM messages. Depending on the forum software and who manages it, even admins may not be able to see PM's or conversations (as in the new Xenforo software). It depends on the privilege's offered and set up. This is done for security's sake of private messages between people. (just like a private conversation) Mostly these things are in place due to laws in places like the EU where privacy is enacted due to the regulations put in place a while back. Such is life on the internet and while it makes it easier for scammers too the best you can do is to just like MossRoad mentioned. REPORT IT that will go directly to the attention of the forum moderator and admin on a special (you can't see it) page where these things can be quickly (if the moderators are available at the time) handled by someone. Just remember too that scammers are constantly trying to break into these sites and scam people daily. Most of them get blocked by software blocks and by moderators killing off their accounts. Some get through. Nothing anyone can do other than to guess what ? Yes, REPORT IT. That's how you do it.

I AM trying to be proactive here and KNOW admins are mostly unpaid...
I AM NOT in ***** and moan mode...
I see "report" (no "IT":) ) in lower left corner-which I missed before now,thanks

I am currently tossing around the notion of a 2017 Mahindra3540 HST/212 hours vs. wait for the right deal on a new/low hours Kioti DK4510, NX4510 or DK4710SE or certain other Kioti's very close model to those listed.
I'm have a very tough time with a few Mahindra story lines on manufacture's warranty reactions and ridiculous parts wait times. The 3540 & 3550 actual machines I like a lot specs wise!

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP #25  
I'm putting my 43hp Massey up for sale to get a bigger tractor. It's Hydro, so not sure if that is what you want, but this tractor has 520 hours and could almost pass for brand-new. Just posted it in this forum and then saw this thread.

Looks like a nice, clean, red tractor but for me it's not the jump in FEL lift capacity I'm after and basically an almost similar size overall to what I've already got and has more hours than my current one as well. It weighs less than my Kioti, less FEL, less torque, smaller tires/wheels so not what I want, but thanks for the suggestion.