Buying Advice XJ2025 or MT225E?

/ XJ2025 or MT225E? #12  
Yes, congrats on getting a fine tractor! You will find it is a little workhorse for sure!

/ XJ2025 or MT225E? #13  
If that's for me, thank you!

/ XJ2025 or MT225E? #14  
Good selection on MT225S I bought one in June 2020 have accumulate 90 hours on unit moving dirt and box blade work. I have used this machine hard then go and use it to mow my yard with mmm mower I purchased with it. No complaints it is robust unit. I will make light of wheel spacers for users who believe the loader bucket full needs to be above the tractor hood while moving. As with any narrow wheel base tractor it can tip. No doubt training class should be prerequisite on buying compact tractors. To many brave souls push these units past there limits. They don稚 always fair out on good side. It痴 excellent machine just understand it痴 limitations. Good value and robust, easy maintenance and plenty of leg room.

/ XJ2025 or MT225E? #15  
I made 4" spacers for my Branson 2400 so when I traded it I kept them and the R1 tires and 16" wheels plus 2 sets of wheel weights on the rear.....I like the R4s on the front for loader work. I juat put the OEM 16.5 wheels with R4s back on like original condition. I painted the wheels and weights, LS white (from Branson Red) and put all that on the LS. I agree on watch yourself on hills.