XR3037HC - 2103 Backhoe Subframe Help

/ XR3037HC - 2103 Backhoe Subframe Help #1  

codhod

Tractor
None
Hello fellow LS friends!

I own a XR3037HC and didn稚 purchase the backhoe when I bought the tractor. Well three years later and im ready to purchase one.

Apparently LS no longer makes the subframe 2103 for my 3 year old tractor.. which has me quite boggled.

Anyway I guess im going to have to purchase the wrong subframe and modify it for my 3 year old still in warranty tractor......

Could someone with an XR3037HC and factory 2103 backhoe take a couple measurements and pictures please? Specifically looking for the width of the subframe and picture of it mounted to the tractor from underneath. This would help me figure the best subframe that will require the least bit of modification..

Unless someone is interested in selling their 2103??

Im not exactly setup to do these modifications so I will have to hire it out..

Thanks!

/ XR3037HC - 2103 Backhoe Subframe Help #2  
OUCH! I know your pain.
I am assuming you have spoken to your dealer? Strikes me as odd that LS discontinued the frames.
Makes me wonder if your frame is the same as the XR3135 and your BH is the same as the LB2104? If so, then the mounts should be readily available. If not, wonder if some slight modifications would get it to mount.

My story with this type of thing:
I have an XR4145 and found a great deal on a used Woods Backhoe. I bought it, not thinking how it would mount. I figured it was more of a 'universal' type of thing. I was wrong, very wrong.
I spoke with my dealer trying to figure out options. LS makes a mount for my tractor, that fits the LS backhoe, probably not the Woods that I now own. Being he is also a Woods dealer, he looked up the mounts for the Woods backhoe, and they don;t make one for my LS tractor. So, after speaking with the 'engineers' at Woods, and not getting anywhere with them as far as making a special mount just for me, I decided to get the mount they make for my backhoe that fits to a 'New Holland' tractor that is the same as mine, but different is the loader. I then had to modify it to make it work. This took me 3 months of speaking with dealers and engineers, deciding on what to do, and waiting on delivery.
In the end, it cost me ~$2400 for the mount.

I did price out hiring a machine shop to build me a mount. They have an on sight 'engineer' who would draw up plans and make it for me. I gave them the specs, photos of other mounts, photos and diagrams of my tractor, etc. About a week later, they gave me a quote:
$4800 to design and build a mount for my backhoe, double what it actually cost me. Hiring someone to build one, is very expensive.