XR4145 Error Code

/ XR4145 Error Code #1  

dstriplett

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS XR4145
15.8 hours and it threw a F00 error code along with an 81. There was a slight hesitation in conjunction with the code initiating. Then the RPM increased a bit above where it was and everything appeared fine except for the flashing code and a strange smell. I shut it down for a few minutes and the code disappeared. I moved it into parking and haven't tried starting it again yet. Anyone have an experience like this or know what the "F00" code relates to?

/ XR4145 Error Code #2  
15.8 hours and it threw a F00 error code along with an 81. There was a slight hesitation in conjunction with the code initiating. Then the RPM increased a bit above where it was and everything appeared fine except for the flashing code and a strange smell. I shut it down for a few minutes and the code disappeared. I moved it into parking and haven't tried starting it again yet. Anyone have an experience like this or know what the "F00" code relates to?

This sounds similar:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/ls-tractor-owning-operating/368554-ls-xr3135h-first-regen.html

Does your owners manual have any insights?

/ XR4145 Error Code
Nothing that I've found as of yet. I noticed the quoted post you listed, but the F code on mine was 00 instead of the 11. I was going to talk to the dealer before I continue to run it and see what happens. Don't want to void any warranties. He's less than 10 minutes away so I'm assuming a quick easy solution.

/ XR4145 Error Code #4  
This is the code that is displayed during regen. When you shut it down you interrupted your tractors first regen cycle. The code should stop flashing after DPF regeneration is complete. If not then you will need the dealer to reset the code.

I have read there is an update from LS that corrects the issue. You may want to ask your dealer about it.

My LS XR4150 did the same thing on its third regen.

/ XR4145 Error Code
Thanks for the info. I thought it was probably a regen issue but I didn't expect a regen so soon and I didn't notice the regen lights.