Yanmar 1510D front axle parts

/ Yanmar 1510D front axle parts #1  

cesu21

Tractor
Yanmar 1510D
My Wheel fell off the front end of my 1510D, blew a bearing and put it back together with a new bearing and seal. It ended up falling off again because i did not have the spacers push the gear againt the pin between the bearing and gear. I cant find them anywhere. There are four small washers looking spacers. Does anyone know where to find them? or what they are technically called?
If you click the link I'm looking for parts 22,21, and 20.

Last edited:
   / Yanmar 1510D front axle parts #2  
My Wheel fell off the front end of my 1510D, blew a bearing and put it back together with a new bearing and seal. It ended up falling off again because i did not have the spacers push the gear againt the pin between the bearing and gear. I cant find them anywhere. There are four small washers looking spacers. Does anyone know where to find them? or what they are technically called?
If you click the link I'm looking for parts 22,21, and 20.
Did you try calling them, their website may not be complete with the changes they are making. They are typically referred to as spacers or shims.

Last edited:
   / Yanmar 1510D front axle parts
Did you try calling them, their website may not be complete with the changes they are making. They are typically referred to as spacers or shims.
I’ll give them call tomorrow. It happened today and they were closed. Thank you for the reply

/ Yanmar 1510D front axle parts #4  
Part numbers 194301-12730, 194301-12740, 19301-12750, sizes 30 x 45 x 0.1mm, 0.3mm and 0.5mm. Appx .004", .012', and .020". There are a bunch of hits on google for that first part number and it wouldn't be be very hard to buy shim stock and cut your own. Bear in mind just because the parts list shows 1 of each the amount of each shim is dependent on proper backlash on gears.

/ Yanmar 1510D front axle parts #5  
Any bearing supplier or place like Mcmaster Carr should have all of that.

/ Yanmar 1510D front axle parts
Thank you

/ Yanmar 1510D front axle parts #7  
The 1510-1510D is a model Fredricks show the parts for. 4 spacers that look to be shims? but no info. or #'s on them. Even have a special sec. on that model so I would ask them on the correct size shims.. Not much doubt they've done a few and Winston maybe correct ? but I would think 4 of the same org.?

Attachments

• 1510 4wd..jpg
    1510 4wd..jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 32
   / Yanmar 1510D front axle parts #8  
The 1510-1510D is a model Fredricks show the parts for. 4 spacers that look to be shims? but no info. or #'s on them. Even have a special sec. on that model so I would ask them on the correct size shims.. Not much doubt they've done a few and Winston maybe correct ? but I would think 4 of the same org.?
Four of the same would be uncommon. The shims are there to get the bearing spacing exactly right as @winston1 explained above. Shims are often sold as a pack of varying thicknesses to enable the buyer to shim each item to the exact amount.

You might have a look on YouTube at some 4WD tractor front end rebuilds to get the general idea. IIRC, "Marty T" did one awhile back.

All the best,

Peter

/ Yanmar 1510D front axle parts #9  
Said he could be be right but now both of you! Could be 3
"Not much doubt they've done a few and Winston maybe correct ? but I would think 4 of the same org.?"

/ Yanmar 1510D front axle parts #10  
Just a further note: shims are used to get the exact thickness, trying to use as few as possible. There isn't usually a particular magic to two or three or four... it will depend on the wear and tolerances for your particular hub/gear and may differ left / right on the same tractor and of course between tractors. I.e. don't read too much into the fact that the figure shows four.

All the best,

Peter