Yanmar 1810D hydraulic won’t work

/ Yanmar 1810D hydraulic won’t work #1  

Borofirefighter

Tractor
Yanmar 1810D
I bought a grey market Yanmar 1810d a couple years ago, I believe it’s around a 1980. I tried brush hogging with it and blew a radiator liner. So I removed the loader (which I never did before) to get to the blown line. It’s a quick disconnect so I put it on the stand and just unplugged the disconnects for the hydraulic lines.

Fixed the blown radiator line and put the loader back on, now my hydraulics won’t work. Loader or 3 point hitch. I’ve checked the fluid level in the reservoir
Made sure the lines weren’t crossed
Its just like the pump isn’t doing anything, however it all worked fine when I Parked it and is now a issue after i disconnected the hydraulic lines to the loader.

What am I missing? I even tried to blow some air into the reservoir to prime the pump and that did nothing also. I’m at a total loss. It has to be something stupid like a value or something I’m guessing.

/ Yanmar 1810D hydraulic won’t work #2  
I bought a grey market Yanmar 1810d a couple years ago, I believe it’s around a 1980. I tried brush hogging with it and blew a radiator liner. So I removed the loader (which I never did before) to get to the blown line. It’s a quick disconnect so I put it on the stand and just unplugged the disconnects for the hydraulic lines.

Fixed the blown radiator line and put the loader back on, now my hydraulics won’t work. Loader or 3 point hitch. I’ve checked the fluid level in the reservoir
Made sure the lines weren’t crossed
Its just like the pump isn’t doing anything, however it all worked fine when I Parked it and is now a issue after i disconnected the hydraulic lines to the loader.

What am I missing? I even tried to blow some air into the reservoir to prime the pump and that did nothing also. I’m at a total loss. It has to be something stupid like a value or something I’m guessing.
You have a Japan Gary Market tractor, it's best to ask in the Yanmar section as Japan tractors as so different.

/ Yanmar 1810D hydraulic won’t work #3  
You have mixed up a couple of hydraulic lines.
Start by telling us how many lines connect to the loader valve. 6 or 7.
Clean the valve body to make the port letters cast into the valve body visible.
Dave m7040

/ Yanmar 1810D hydraulic won’t work #4  
Based on the information provided, there are a few potential reasons why your hydraulics may not be working after reattaching the loader and disconnecting the hydraulic lines. Here are some things you can check:

1. Air in the hydraulic system: When you disconnected the hydraulic lines, air may have entered the system. Air can prevent the proper functioning of hydraulics. To remove air from the system, you can try "burping" the hydraulic lines. This involves running the hydraulic system with the loader and 3-point hitch raised and lowered multiple times to help remove any trapped air. You may need to repeat this process a few times to ensure all air is expelled.
  2. Blocked or clogged hydraulic filters: It's worth inspecting the hydraulic filters to see if they are clogged or blocked. Dirty or clogged filters can restrict the flow of hydraulic fluid and impact the performance of the system. If the filters are dirty, clean or replace them as necessary.
  3. Faulty control valves or relief valves: There may be an issue with one of the control valves or relief valves in the hydraulic system. A malfunctioning valve can prevent the flow of hydraulic fluid and result in non-functioning hydraulics. Inspect the valves for any signs of damage or blockages and consider consulting a professional for further assistance if needed.
  4. Incorrect hydraulic line connection: Double-check that you have reconnected the hydraulic lines correctly after fixing the blown radiator line. Make sure the lines are properly connected to their respective ports and that they are not crossed or reversed.

/ Yanmar 1810D hydraulic won’t work #5  
Did you run the tractor with the lines unhooked? If so there is a key on the hydraulic pump shaft that will shear because the pump is dead headed. I had a customer bring me a tractor that the Deere dealer had for a month & couldn't figure out what was wrong. Before he unloaded it from the trailer I figured out his problem. Sheared key.