Yanmar 2000 and a subsoiler

/ Yanmar 2000 and a subsoiler #1  

dos0711

Tractor
1959 Ford Workmaster 631
I'm thinking about trenching a line to my shed that's about 300 feet from available power. My question is can the Yanmar 2000 2wd handle a subsoiler? Is it a waste of time and money?

Thanks!

/ Yanmar 2000 and a subsoiler #2  
I'm thinking about trenching a line to my shed that's about 300 feet from available power. My question is can the Yanmar 2000 2wd handle a subsoiler? Is it a waste of time and money?

Thanks!

I have used a subsoiler on a Kubota BX25 which is equivalent in power... To get depth I had to put weight on the implement, but the tractor pulled it fine. I would expect unless you have traction issues the 2000 would do fine - I've got a running 1700 and it hasn't failed me yet, I successfully plowed the garden with a turning plow with it and pulled a 5 foot bush hog for probably 4 hours this last weekend.

/ Yanmar 2000 and a subsoiler #3  
It should do fine. Of course, it really depends on your soil..I've had a rough time using 1 in very rocky hard soil with my 3110D

/ Yanmar 2000 and a subsoiler #4  
Yea if your soil is filled with basket ball and football sized rocks you probably wont do very well. Hard packed red clay , probably will have trouble. Any soil moist down 18" or so lacking rocks wont put up much of a fight. I could pull one I have no doubt with my ym2000 in the soils around me. I actually have the teeth on the box blade and there 4 of them. I can bury them as deep as I can get them and don't really even notice any resistance and that's probably 6" deep each?