Yanmar B50 Bucket Pin Size

/ Yanmar B50 Bucket Pin Size #1  

ap121

Tractor
MF 205 Industrial
Hey everyone,
Very new to excavators but I purchased a cheap B50 for the farm and it seems the buckets it came with are quite loose.
The buckets all seem to be 45mm pins and I believe the yanmar wants 50mm so a lot of play.

What's my best/cheapest option here?
  • Change the hitch to 45mm?
  • Buy a 45mm to 50mm shim/adapter of some sort, do these exist?
  • Any other options?
I do eventually want a tilt bucket so my friend told me to look at tilting hitches and it would solve all issues but they are 2x the whole machines cost.
Thanks for the help guys & gals!

/ Yanmar B50 Bucket Pin Size #2  
How sure are you the b50 uses 50mm size pins? I'm not familiar with that model but a lot mini excavators 5-6 ton range use 45mm. So I'm going to just guess and say your bushings are worn out to 50mm and your pins are correct. If that's the case you just need new bushings.

/ Yanmar B50 Bucket Pin Size
This would actually make a lot of sense! Didn't even realise they had bushings. Are you able to tell me what part from this diagram is the correct bushing?
My amateur guess would be No. 63 & 64?
1632108273233.png
1632108448224.png

Thank you!!!

/ Yanmar B50 Bucket Pin Size #4  
Yes 63 and 64 for your bucket link . You'll also want four of the #4 to replace in the bottom of stick

/ Yanmar B50 Bucket Pin Size #5  
Yes 63 and 64 for your bucket link . You'll also want four of the #4 to replace in the bottom of stickIU
I am having a hard time finding parts. Where can i get the kit that surrounds the main bucket pin? Parts, 9, 4, 5, 6, 6, 4, 9? Thanks.

/ Yanmar B50 Bucket Pin Size #6  
Find the nearest Yanmar excavator dealer near you and have them order them

/ Yanmar B50 Bucket Pin Size #7  
Go to a steel supplier and buy a stick of the required diameter and make your own and as far as bushings go, buy a length of 660CA bronze bar stock with the center hollow and either turn a set or have a local machine shop turn a set and have spares for the future. Both items are easy to make, or have made if you don't own the machine tools.