Yanmar Cuts

/ Yanmar Cuts #1  

amaxwell

Gold Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet-Yanmar ex450 -Ford 1300-Mahindra 2415
Has there been any recent news on Yanmar tractor, models, dates available,dealers that will continue selling then instead of Cub/Yanmar,new Yanmar colors?:confused:

/ Yanmar Cuts #2  
Talked to a Yanmar industrial dealer a minute ago to ask the same question. He said it will most likely be mid-summer before they have any tractors built. He said he deals in Yanmar industrial equipment and said Yanmar said they'd be asking their existing dealers to add Ag equipment to their sales, but no tractors have been built yet.

Oddly enough, if you search for CC/Yanmar there are no dealers listed in find dealer section if you choose compact tractors and the web-site for CCY is out of date. The Yanmar lists no Ag dealers either. Looks like there will be some missed opportunities during this transition.

/ Yanmar Cuts #3  
I have talked to a few Cub Cadet dealers in the area and found only one who is opting in for the Yanmar dealer. The three others I called have decided to opt out of dealing the new Yanmars. They were under the impression that colors would remain yellow/black and models would be identical except for the cub cadet sticker. How Yanmar brings their whole line and have that happen seems impossible. I don't think the dealers that have opted in have any idea what is coming to their dealerships. The new web site has a clue though, while the lettering is in black and the tractor on the site now is a cub cadet model in yellow and black, the word Yanmar is in RED. Interesting.

HS

/ Yanmar Cuts #4  
Everything is up and going with Yanmar. There was really no delay in dealers, inventory, etc. We chose to stay with them and just ordered more tractors for inventory and it went just as usual. I believe the transition from cub will pan out very well for the dealers, Yanmar and the customer. It gets the "middle" man out of the picture. They currently have some pretty darn good cash allowances on the tractors as well. From what I have heard they are seeing which dealers are sticking with them and from there going out and trying to gain additional dealers across the country. The colors will stay the same as they currently are. Only difference is the Cub/Yanmar sticker with be just a Silver Yanmar sticker.

/ Yanmar Cuts #5  
New Yanmar Brochure EX3200

Attachments

• EmerichSales-EX3200.jpg
    EmerichSales-EX3200.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 427
  • EX3200-Emerichs.jpg
    EX3200-Emerichs.jpg
    680.1 KB · Views: 497
   / Yanmar Cuts #6  
New SC2450 Yanmar Brochure

Attachments