Yanmar FX32D 4x4 not working

/ Yanmar FX32D 4x4 not working #11  
1 Put the axles up on blocks

2 put it in 4x4

3 start the tractor and put it in gear, so that the wheels spin

4 put your hand on the shaft (cover ) underneath and feel if it is spinning inside the tube cover.

If its not spinning, its inside the tractor

If it is spinning its the front axle.

Be careful getting on & off, the rear wheel will grab your clothing and you could see Jesus real soon.

This is a dangerous procedure not recommended for everyone, please proceed at your own risk.

/ Yanmar FX32D 4x4 not working
I have the output shaft turning when in 4x4. The output shaft is destroyed by the bearings that operate the slip driveshaft. Apparently in its previous life someone replaced the original bearings with a harder steel and it has chewed up the output shaft. I am going to weld this and now am looking for the coupling for the front of the driveshaft which slides up on the splines and holds the bearings. Appears as my golden retrievers picked up the coupling while my head was turned and it has yet to turn up. Does anyone know of salvage yard which may have this part?

/ Yanmar FX32D 4x4 not working #13  
I thought retrievers retrieved......:unsure:

/ Yanmar FX32D 4x4 not working #14  
[hijack]My neighbor has 3 retrievers that will carry off ANYTHING lighter than a sledgehammer and I have caught one DRAGGING off my 20 lb sledge before.....

The other day at my other neighbor's house, he had a big gulp on the ground.. here they come... first one grabbed the straw, 2nd one, the lid and 3rd one, the cup, and away they went[/hijack]

/ Yanmar FX32D 4x4 not working
anyone have the front driveshaft coupling in a box of parts anywhere?

/ Yanmar FX32D 4x4 not working #16  
[hijack]My neighbor has 3 retrievers that will carry off ANYTHING lighter than a sledgehammer and I have caught one DRAGGING off my 20 lb sledge before.....

The other day at my other neighbor's house, he had a big gulp on the ground.. here they come... first one grabbed the straw, 2nd one, the lid and 3rd one, the cup, and away they went[/hijack]
"20#" sledge, that is made for a giant!!! o_O

/ Yanmar FX32D 4x4 not working #17  
It's an evil mankiller of a tool.... I'm a big guy but getting to the point that if something needs to get hit THAT hard, I don't care enough to do it anymore....

Unfortunately the dog is getting old too, I doubt he could drag it away any more or I'd probably let him lol.