Yanmar Grease Fittings

/ Yanmar Grease Fittings #22  
It was half that before *****. They used to offer 20-30% off coupons but haven’t seen that for a while.

Several of my Kubotas have had mixed thread types. Tractors are from Japan but loaders and backhoes are made in country of delivery. Several of the hydraulic fittings are BSPT too.

Only place I’ve had metric grease fittings is on industrial equipment.

SAE and Metric bulk assortments of grease fittings are common, cheap, and easily sourced. British not so much. Dealer has been the best source but the parts guys can’t usually tell the thread size.

/ Yanmar Grease Fittings #23  
.....and... my old pistol grip grease gun coupler doesn't seem to work well on some zerks#$%^&* in my experience.

/ Yanmar Grease Fittings #24  
It was half that before *****. They used to offer 20-30% off coupons but haven’t seen that for a while.

Several of my Kubotas have had mixed thread types. Tractors are from Japan but loaders and backhoes are made in country of delivery. Several of the hydraulic fittings are BSPT too.

Only place I’ve had metric grease fittings is on industrial equipment.

SAE and Metric bulk assortments of grease fittings are common, cheap, and easily sourced. British not so much. Dealer has been the best source but the parts guys can’t usually tell the thread size.
Well, it sounds like a good score, regardless of the current price.

I don't mind the thread diversity as much as the differences I the diameter of the zerk itself, making some fittings small enough to waste grease with normal couplers.

I've found metric zerks on many pieces of foreign manufactured equipment, but then again, I don't lose zerks from my on road equipment very often either...

All the best, Peter