/ Yanmar Quality #21  
Goose1776 where are you??

willy

/ Yanmar Quality #22  
Some info from Yanmar and click on
the tractor tips for some good info:

willy

/ Yanmar Quality #23  
I found nine Yanmar dealers within 100 miles of my hometown of Warrenton, VA. That’s good. What I’d be interested to know is the level of training the techs at these dealers have?

The new YT series with the iHMT are very complex machines. Have the techs been sent to the Yanmar academy in Georgia? Don’t know, would have to ask.

That said, I have so much confidence in Yanmar engineering I doubt I’d ever need to use their 10 year power train warranty. YMMV.

/ Yanmar Quality #24  
I want a Kubota or Kioti. However, the Yanmar 35HP tractor seems more economical, especially with the 10 year powertrain Warranty.

I am interested in hearing your experience with the Yanmar tractors.

This would be used on 6-7 acre property for snow removal, and moving fallen trees, and starting a small food plot as well.

Thanks
We sell them and have next to zero warranty issues. Customers love them. Good luck!

/ Yanmar Quality #26  
I had a John Deere 4200 with FEL made by Yanmar for 20 years, until a friend wanted to buy it to give to his son. So I bought a new Yanmar YT235 with FEL, 3rd function, dual remotes, loaded tires. It is nice tractor once you get used to the need to run the RPM a bit higher. The JD loader was more responsive, and I was accustomed to operators position, so the Yanmar felt odd at first. The 4200 had a suspension seat, and I miss that. and for this old guy, it is a pain to set and release the parking brake. For years the 4200 was my Swiss Army Knife machine. So it was mediocre at everything except mowing, but always got the job done. I now mow with a JD 1545 4wd with a 37HP Yanmar and front mount 72” rear discharge 7 iron deck. It’s a beast. That took major hours off the tractor each year. I parked some of my retirement savings in used low hour machines thinking they would hold value and I would get to do stuff. The JCB track skid steer, and Kubota 040-4 excavator saves the tractor, and makes me the most popular curmudgeon in this neck of the woods, so there’s that.