Yanmar SA decals?

/ Yanmar SA decals? #1  

josem926

Tractor
Yanmar SA221
I'm needing to get the decals for the Hydraulic Flow Control/Stop Knob and 2WD/4WD Lever, I'm thinking of printing them onto some old CD/DVD label stickers and putting some clear packing tape over it, maybe it'll last a bit. Anyone know where I can find a good screenshot of them or similar?

Last edited:
   / Yanmar SA decals? #2  
I'm needing to get the decals for the Hydraulic Flow Control/Stop Knob and 2WD/4WD Lever, I'm thinking of printing them onto some old CD/DVD label stickers and putting some clear packing tape over it, maybe it'll last a bit. Anyone know where I can find a good screenshot of them or similar?
Possibility in the manuals. ;)

Yanmar typically has the decals shown in the Parts Manuals.

This is from the,
YANMAR SA221 SA324 SA424 PARTS MANUAL 0CNP6-M02741_en.pdf

Over at YTOG,
1686533937044.png

1686533958322.png

/ Yanmar SA decals? #3  
Speaking of Yanmar decals, has anyone else had issues with them coming off from the hood? Several of mine are coming off on both sides of the hood. Bought it new last summer and it is always stored in a barn. Kind of disappointing.

/ Yanmar SA decals? #4  
Speaking of Yanmar decals, has anyone else had issues with them coming off from the hood? Several of mine are coming off on both sides of the hood. Bought it new last summer and it is always stored in a barn. Kind of disappointing.
WOW. I bet if the labels are for saftey, Yanmar would send you out free ones to prevent any liability problems.

/ Yanmar SA decals? #5  
It's just the big Yanmar decal on the hood. I'm going to try to wash up under the decals with some dish soap and apply some adhesive under them.

/ Yanmar SA decals? #6  
It's just the big Yanmar decal on the hood. I'm going to try to wash up under the decals with some dish soap and apply some adhesive under them.
Yes my right one is coming apart. I lost the first "2"