Yanmar SA24 (SA424?) info please

/ Yanmar SA24 (SA424?) info please #21  
Fantastic! Mine is the 424, as I have the larger wheel/tires. Makes sense that HD would eliminate the ability for a rental customer to abuse the tractor. Thanks for the parts info. I'd love to know where you got them. I have a small leak from the transmission, and eventually will need to replace some hydraulic seals on the backhoe. Parts diagrams would be great!
Nice, you have the best of the SA machines. You can use a PHD and BH on the machine.

The YTOG has all the manuals for free, see my other posting.

/ Yanmar SA24 (SA424?) info please #22  
Hulaballoo have you checked the filter numbers on your sa 24
with the sa 324/424? The engine plate?? Tire size?? etc

willy

/ Yanmar SA24 (SA424?) info please #23  
Hi,

I've been watching the used market for Yanmar (and others) sub-compact tractors for some time, and noticed that there are a lot of ex-rental machines that come up for auction at around 5 years old. Home Depot machines are common, and vary widely in condition and wear. Specifically, I liked the Yanmar SA24, but could find exactly zero information about it online. Best I could tell, it is a SA424, though the data plate Differentiates between the two. I figured it was a model specifically built for the rental market, and came with the B65 backhoe and the YL210 Loader. I finally found a machine I liked and won an out of state auction. It showed up as expected, save for one disappointment; it didn't have a hi-lo range selector. Then I scoured other auctions for SA424s and it looks like some of them might not have high low selectors either...

I called my local dealer and he insisted that there is no such thing as a SA24, and he works on some of the Home Depot machines. I have a ton of questions:

• Anyone have any info on these machines? Are there any differences in the SA24 and SA424?
  • Is the high/low selector an option, or should they all have this?
  • Does anyone have a lead on a good parts source? The dealer wasn't particularly helpful, and made it clear that he was drowning in work, and wouldn't have time to look up parts costs / availability for me, going so far as to suggest that I try to fabricate some of my needed parts myself. (such as seat bumpers)
  • I'd kill for a parts diagram...anyone have one to share/buy? Perhaps Yanmar is very protective of this info.
I love my machine, but am very disappointed in how difficult it is to get parts or service. Seems like Kubota, for instance, makes this much easier.
I'm not sure if you still require this, but my dealer printed me out the whole repair manual for the 2015 era SA424.
I then scanned it all into a pdf using OCR and am happy to share.