Yanmar YM14 (europe version?)

/ Yanmar YM14 (europe version?) #1  

arjan

Tractor
Groundsmaster
Last week i bought a Yanmar YM14 mower.
Cool tractor with a diesel engine, that will save fuel costs.;)
The idea is that the Yanmar diesel will replace my Ingersoll 3014.

There is one problem, the Yanmar mower didnt have hydraulics !

I did a search on the web and i cant find if there hydraulic lift or something is available for this tractor.
I have a hydraulic sweeper that i like to connect to this tractor.

Can anyone tell me if its possible to get hydraulics on this tractor ? Is there anoption to take hydraulics from the transmission ? Or didnt have the transmission too less pressure and flow for a sweeper ?

/ Yanmar YM14 (europe version?) #3  
Last week i bought a Yanmar YM14 mower.
Cool tractor with a diesel engine, that will save fuel costs.;)
The idea is that the Yanmar diesel will replace my Ingersoll 3014.

There is one problem, the Yanmar mower didn't have hydraulics !

I did a search on the web and i cant find if there hydraulic lift or something is available for this tractor.
I have a hydraulic sweeper that i like to connect to this tractor.

Can anyone tell me if its possible to get hydraulics on this tractor ? Is there an option to take hydraulics from the transmission ? Or didn't have the transmission too less pressure and flow for a sweeper ?
Does it need a hydraulic lift or can the sweeper use an electric liner actuator lift?

The YM14 no hydraulics was upgraded to a YM146 with hydraulics later on. The USA models also had the 3PT and Ag tires as the EU machines had no 3PT and turf tires. Very odd.

Here are the general attachments for the YM12, YM14, YM122, YM126, YM142 & YM146.

YM146 attachments.jpg

The YM142 & YM146 hydraulic USA models with the 3PT and PTO can run the Yanmar tiller and other attachments. See their parts manual below for all of these models. Can the YM14 be retro fitted?

YM146-TILLER.jpg

Attachments

• YANMAR 2T75U-N MA10-N YM122 YM126 YM142 YM146 0CT10-M21500_en.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 144
   / Yanmar YM14 (europe version?)
Thanks for the link to the manual, i see that i can fit a hydraulic pump on the rear of the fuel injection pump.But, its not easy, its not plug and play, idont need only a pump i also need gears and some other small parts. Will be expensive to built it the original way.
I better look for a custom pump setup on the front of the engine.
I have a pump, reservoir and a valve block so i will figure out what to do