Yanmar YM2210 Shifter/PTO Control Lights

/ Yanmar YM2210 Shifter/PTO Control Lights #1  

MarshSt

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2210BD
I occasionally use my YM2210 to plow snow from our road in the dark and the dash lights don't project any light onto the shift/PTO controls on the transmission so I would wear a hiking headlight in order to see the levers. This was a PITA so I installed 2 LED marine courtesy lights (Amazon 10 pak) on the under-dash panel and tapped into the dash light wiring. There hasn't been any snow (not complaining) so I haven't tried it outside yet but the picture shows how bright it is in a dark garage. I think I'm going to like it.
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpeg
    IMG_1829.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1831.jpeg
    IMG_1831.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
   / Yanmar YM2210 Shifter/PTO Control Lights #2  
You have a Gray Market machine. Posting in the Yanmar Vintage section would have more of us envying over your great upgrade.

/ Yanmar YM2210 Shifter/PTO Control Lights
I thought about posting it there but figured it could be more of a universal upgrade. Just trying to share the joy beyond our Yanmar Grey group:LOL::LOL:

/ Yanmar YM2210 Shifter/PTO Control Lights #4  
I thought about posting it there but figured it could be more of a universal upgrade. Just trying to share the joy beyond our Yanmar Grey group:LOL::LOL:
Got a link to the Amazon 10 pak?

/ Yanmar YM2210 Shifter/PTO Control Lights
PSEQT LED Boat Interior Lights Marine Courtesy Light Strip Deck Transom Cockpit Navigation Lighting Waterproof for Fishing Pontoon Kayak Yacht Sailboat (White 10Pcs)

Other colors available too..

/ Yanmar YM2210 Shifter/PTO Control Lights #6  
PSEQT LED Boat Interior Lights Marine Courtesy Light Strip Deck Transom Cockpit Navigation Lighting Waterproof for Fishing Pontoon Kayak Yacht Sailboat (White 10Pcs)

Other colors available too..
WOW and the price is not insane, actually a really fair price.

/ Yanmar YM2210 Shifter/PTO Control Lights #7  
I occasionally use my YM2210 to plow snow from our road in the dark and the dash lights don't project any light onto the shift/PTO controls on the transmission so I would wear a hiking headlight in order to see the levers. This was a PITA so I installed 2 LED marine courtesy lights (Amazon 10 pak) on the under-dash panel and tapped into the dash light wiring. There hasn't been any snow (not complaining) so I haven't tried it outside yet but the picture shows how bright it is in a dark garage. I think I'm going to like it.
Steve
If you put 1 on each side under your feet running boards, this would illuminate the ground all around. At times, things fall down or you might run over something without noticing. Likewise enough glow as front side lights too when turning in the dark. I have some narrow spots to travel with the machine, these would be great for night use too. Got a set on order now. :)