Yanmar1401D

/ Yanmar1401D #1  

Kstan

Tractor
Yanmar1401D
Hello all I'm new here first tractor . I'm looking for good and bad about my 1401D so that I can know what to expect down the road as for repairs and such. Thank you

/ Yanmar1401D #2  
Hello all I'm new here first tractor . I'm looking for good and bad about my 1401D so that I can know what to expect down the road as for repairs and such. Thank you
There good solid tractors. Just keep your maintenance up. If you bush hog a lot in tall grass that has seeds and stuff make sure that you check to make sure the radiator is clear of the debris. That is an easy way to overheat these tractors and blow a head gasket. That particular model I don't know what it may have issues with but these tractors usually all behave the same way and issues pop up similarly across the line as far as with geared tractors or power shift tractors, problems with loaders, problems with brakes etc. I haven't noticed a trend per say in model number but similar issues across the line. Like the radiator example I gave. Its not a problem with the 14xx series but in all of the YMs

/ Yanmar1401D #3  
Welcome.

FYI, do you need the manual for FREE? And want to know the parts and support network for the machine?
The link in my sig below is for the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group. Our Yanmar vintage community compliments the forums in a good way.

/ Yanmar1401D
Thanks guys