Yanmar2310d vs 1999 MAHINDRA C4005 DI

/ Yanmar2310d vs 1999 MAHINDRA C4005 DI #11  
I wasn't trying to talk you into another machine, or out of a loader necessarily, or into or out of any implement. They are extremely useful tools, but, like all tools, need to have an appropriate tasks at hand. We have all probably pounded something with a wrench, but a hammer is better. We can't really know what you will use most. That is why I suggest renting something as a way to invest in education.

If you are looking at Mahindras, post these questions in that section after searching and reading, too. They may have insight or feedback into quirks about one model over another.

/ Yanmar2310d vs 1999 MAHINDRA C4005 DI
Thanks again for all the helpful comments, I do believe a blade and cutter may be all I need to start learning about and how to use a tractor. A 35-45 hp 2wd without a lot of bells and whistles should be simple enough for me to learn and or decide that tractor work is or isn't for me.However I keep thinking about the YM2310D and the implements that come with it and how useful it could be the ground in most of East Texas is sandy loam or in some cases more sand, so I think the smaller tractor would be able to do the work plus a bigger machine would cause me to buy another trailer and if to heavy another truck I don't feel a big tractor is in my budget when you look at these thoughts .Thank each one of you for your ideas and thoughts.

/ Yanmar2310d vs 1999 MAHINDRA C4005 DI
Well a man I go to church with has stopped my indecision by making me a deal I had to take. It's a 2002 Kubota B7500 4wd w/fel and 4'bush hog and 5' box blade also with a 5' blade with only 640 hrs for $4000, I pick it up tomorrow and can hardly wait to get busy. I've been reading all the safety tips I can find on this and many other sites. Thanks to those of you who responded and made me feel welcome to this forum. I will post some photos later.

/ Yanmar2310d vs 1999 MAHINDRA C4005 DI #14  
Congratulations, you got a deal there.

/ Yanmar2310d vs 1999 MAHINDRA C4005 DI #15  
That is a value packed deal congrats you will enjoy it and wonder how you ever got along w/o one!