Yesterday. Would you buy and EV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #321  
Recent polling conducted by Texas 2036 shows that over half of voters under the age of 45 have bought an EV or are considering buying one.

In a poll released by Texas 2036, a non-profit voter polling agency in the state focused on gauging the interests of voters on a wide variety of topics, over half of younger voters already own or are considering buying electric cars. The poll found that those who were between the age of 35-44 were most likely to acquire EVs (56%), followed by 18-34-year-olds (53%), then 45-55-year-olds (34%), and finally voters over age 55 (20%).

The poll also examined why voters were or were not interested in buying electric vehicles. Surprisingly, the top reason cited as why voters wanted to buy electric vehicles was “reducing auto emissions that contribute to climate change” at 41%, followed by “the rising cost of gas” at 28%, and “new technologies or other features in EV models” at 19%.

Voters who were not interested in buying an electric vehicle believed that electric vehicles were too expensive (30%), while roughly a quarter preferred gas or diesel vehicles (23%), and a select few cited range anxiety as their top concern (14%).

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #322  
I just 'built' one on Chevy website. You can add packages and options that will get it closer to 50k.
I just 'built' one on the Chevy website. I couldn't find the 2023 to build but a 2022 EUV Premier with the $2200 super cruise package is $35,390 (net price after offers).

I have a 2021 Premier with manual seats (2022 was first year with electric front seat) and I'm not sure the $2200 super cruise package would be worth it for me.

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #323  
Recent polling conducted by Texas 2036 shows that over half of voters under the age of 45 have bought an EV or are considering buying one.

In a poll released by Texas 2036, a non-profit voter polling agency in the state focused on gauging the interests of voters on a wide variety of topics, over half of younger voters already own or are considering buying electric cars. The poll found that those who were between the age of 35-44 were most likely to acquire EVs (56%), followed by 18-34-year-olds (53%), then 45-55-year-olds (34%), and finally voters over age 55 (20%).

The poll also examined why voters were or were not interested in buying electric vehicles. Surprisingly, the top reason cited as why voters wanted to buy electric vehicles was “reducing auto emissions that contribute to climate change” at 41%, followed by “the rising cost of gas” at 28%, and “new technologies or other features in EV models” at 19%.

Voters who were not interested in buying an electric vehicle believed that electric vehicles were too expensive (30%), while roughly a quarter preferred gas or diesel vehicles (23%), and a select few cited range anxiety as their top concern (14%).
I guess telling a lie long enough becomes "truth".

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #324  
I just 'built' one on the Chevy website. I couldn't find the 2023 to build but a 2022 EUV Premier with the $2200 super cruise package is $35,390 (net price after offers).

I have a 2021 Premier with manual seats (2022 was first year with electric front seat) and I'm not sure the $2200 super cruise package would be worth it for me.
I need super cruise and it's standard on Tesla's. FSD would be cool but at $200 per month it would have to be more than just cool.

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #325  
I need super cruise and it's standard on Tesla's. FSD would be cool but at $200 per month it would have to be more than just cool.
Awesome.

However, I'm not sure where you got $43,500 for this Bolt.

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #326  
   / Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #328  
   / Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #329  
This young lady is an obvious prop to force countries to spend money on environmental hoaxes. Love for her to go speak in the most environmentally unfriendly countries such as China and India.
Environmental hoaxes? So yo don't think climate change is real?

Status
Not open for further replies.