3-Point Hitch YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help
Thanks, I understand completely on the time issue. I am struggling with the same issue on my JD. I have learned a lot so far from help on here so I stay tuned to each post with similar issues. I have narrowed my issue down to the 3 point valve leaking fluid by, but not sure why. Time is the biggest deterrent to getting it solved. Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thank you, hope to to try it this week.

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help #32  
Just a note for the future, or for someone following this thread in the future.

To even out the wear on the brake shoes, for a longer life: On each side you can move the brake shoes so what was the front shoe becomes the rear shoe, with the same side of each shoe outward so they match existing wear on the drum.

Also on some models the 'dead' anchor opposite the brake lever cam, can be turned 90 degrees to move the shoes outward and get the last wear from the shoes.

Yanmar was very thoughtful in designing the YM's for owner maintenance.

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help #33  

To even out the wear on the brake shoes, for a longer life: On each side you can move the brake shoes so what was the front shoe becomes the rear shoe, with the same side of each shoe outward so they match existing wear on the drum.

Also on some models the 'dead' anchor opposite the brake lever cam, can be turned 90 degrees to move the shoes outward and get the last wear from the shoes.

If I wasn't so lazy i would link to my brake thread where my cam lever was frozen and I unstick it, resurface the drum that was pitted and messed up, replace a leaky seal and show all the parts California is talking about. If someone finds this tread in the future for brake issues search posts started by me in my profile and look for the brake one.

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help #34  

Good to know info. Thanks. Personally, I use the brakes more as a extra measure when parking my tractor than anything else. Yet still good info.

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help
Well I tried it today and all is good,I must of got the adjustment on the valve close enough to make it work right,that is good news for me.
Thanks guys.