You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #446  
My family had an old Chevy with a similar design, but it was in much worse condition than your picture. I wouldn't exactly say that I loved it. It didn't have much power, and the wipers used some sort of vacuum technology. If I pushed the accelerator too far, the wipers would stop working.

I sometimes had to choose between seeing where I'm going and making it up a hill.
Vacuum wiper continued into the 60s, at least on the lower end models...my first car, a 1962 Ford Falcon had them. Agree, no joy going up a hill in a downpour!

Last edited:
   / You Know You Are Old When #447  
I've got to be honest, no where have I asked anyone at any point in my life to smear any part of my body with food. Now, perhaps I have dreamt about whip cream in my younger years :ROFLMAO:
Maybe 20 years ago the supermarket where I shopped had this portable Cheese Wiz display they'd move around the store. One time I saw it in the Pharmacy next to the condom display. :eek: Wasn't sure if it was someone's idea of a joke, someone stuck it there to get it out of the way without looking what it was next to or some new kink. :ROFLMAO:

/ You Know You Are Old When #448  
You steal someone's screen name and use it as an excuse saying it to your children why your not giving them attention usually in the evening. I apologize "old and tired" as in telling my youngest im to old and tired to play with Barbies tonight lol.

/ You Know You Are Old When #449  
Everyone knows blueberry pancakes are nothing without grade B Vermont maple syrup😉

Just writing it, have a hankering for a maple creamy now LOL
I made my wife heart shaped waffles with lemon curd, blueberries and whipped cream Sunday morning. I had Vermont syrup on the side. Happy wife happy life. ;)

/ You Know You Are Old When #450  
When u take your current age, double it, and u don’t expect to live THAT LONG..