You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #722  
My dad did the genealogy thing on our family back in the 1990’s (pre-Internet), going back to the early 1700’s before he hit a dead end. He found 13 different spellings for our last name. Irish/Scottish descent.

/ You Know You Are Old When #723  
Yep as viewership declines...

Been at least 6 months since I turned on the TV...

Once you step away and come back the stream of commercials is glaring.

Somewhere I read the big automakers are foregoing Superbowl ads...

Remember when people actually wanted to watch Budweiser Superbowl spots and they had some great ones...
The bullfrogs…. Bud….Wiese……Er….

/ You Know You Are Old When
The Christopher Walken one was good because we like love him

Did you know he was on the boat with Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood when she drowned? I just read that the other day.

/ You Know You Are Old When #729  
You know you’re old when you see the cute 20 year old waitress all covered in tats, and piercings, and you scowl and say to your table company…why the heck would she do that to herself?
I'm saying that all the time. There's nothing more beautiful than a beautiful woman!
It's like trying to improve on a Rembrandt. My wife says it's inappropriate but I have told waitresses please, whatever you do, don't change anything!
2024_02_14_18.42.35.jpg

/ You Know You Are Old When #730  
Your wife is very young and beautiful...

Piercings and Tattoos are prevalent...

Surprised at how many law enforcement officers have tattoos...

We have a very capable and young medical assistant... really sets an example... don't understand the nose ring but if I asked it might be another thread...