Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,203  
My new dozer pulled with my F-350. I have owned this truck for 15 years now, it is impressive how well it pulls :thumbsup:
Post.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,204  
^^^Looks like you are all set... tractors, dozer, trailer and truck...

I has access to a 1999 Ford Diesel Excursion for long distance towing... best tow rig I have even used.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,205  
^^^Looks like you are all set... tractors, dozer, trailer and truck...

I has access to a 1999 Ford Diesel Excursion for long distance towing... best tow rig I have even used.

I have to agree... but my wife is stingy and won't let me borrow it!

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,206  
Our new to us hauler, 2006 f-350 with 6.0

ForumRunner_20151014_140731.png

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,208  
P6170012.JPG

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,209  
Good looking Sure Trac trailer there 94BULLITT, is it 12' or 14'? I purchased a ST 14' dump trailer last December, best out there in MHO. I hauled a big load of stuff to the landfill last weekend, it's sooo nice to push a button and watch it slide right off. My BX25-D fits perfectly in it as well. I just picked up a nice set of aluminum ramps for it, those stock ramps are sturdy but heavy for an old guy like me. Good luck

ReeFuj.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,210  
Good looking Sure Trac trailer there 94BULLITT, is it 12' or 14'? I purchased a ST 14' dump trailer last December, best out there in MHO. I hauled a big load of stuff to the landfill last weekend, it's sooo nice to push a button and watch it slide right off. My BX25-D fits perfectly in it as well. I just picked up a nice set of aluminum ramps for it, those stock ramps are sturdy but heavy for an old guy like me. Good luck

ReeFuj.jpg

Thanks, yours is nice too:D I see you also got the adjustable coupler and drop leg jack. The trailer is a 12'. I wanted something to replace a truck that had a 7'x12' bed so this trailer is pretty close. I also plan on using it in the woods behind the tractor and this 12 footer is pretty big and wide for that. I hope your like yours as much as I do mine. So far I have hauled 21 loads with it and have load 22 on it now. Does yours have 2 cylinders or the scissor lift?