Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #4,001  
Sounds like you have the perfect tow vehicle for your location and needs. But, just not what would work for us and our farm.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #4,002  
Sounds like you have the perfect tow vehicle for your location and needs. But, just not what would work for us and our farm.
Yup... vehicle taxes and fuel excise are killing in Europe. I need an efficient commuter vehicle with low fuel consumption, and enough grunt to tow whatever the cops let me get away with. The fuel savings (if any) of a smaller commuter car would not weigh up to the cost of paying monthly tax, and upkeep of an additional dedicated tow vehicle. So yes, a sturdy estate with a rubber mat in the boot and a towball behind it, fits my needs perfectly...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #4,003  
Yup... vehicle taxes and fuel excise are killing in Europe. I need an efficient commuter vehicle with low fuel consumption, and enough grunt to tow whatever the cops let me get away with. The fuel savings (if any) of a smaller commuter car would not weigh up to the cost of paying monthly tax, and upkeep of an additional dedicated tow vehicle. So yes, a sturdy estate with a rubber mat in the boot and a towball behind it, fits my needs perfectly...
Those artificial expenses imposed by the government really suck. No way they should be forcing your choices on what you need to use. :-(

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #4,005  
It's a shame that we need artificial roads too.
We don’t need them. We prefer them. And I, for one, don’t mind paying for roads. I don’t like all the unnecessary delays, regulations, red tape and lack of expediency that drives up the costs of building them.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #4,007  
It's a shame that we need artificial roads too.
We seem to do fine in America without being so burdened that someone can't own what they need to own. There's a line between society paying for infrastructure and governments controlling things artificially like what was described. But I guess that's why we don't all live in those countries that act like that.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #4,008  
Loaded both my and my dads Jeep’s on the trailer. Had to take the ramps off and strap them down due to the overhang off the rear. It tows extremely well with this setup, a little smoother than just one of the Jeep’s on the trailer.
IMG_2021.JPG

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #4,009  
IMG_1455.jpg

66292749455__86404AA4-85B2-4820-A95B-6B151B694D01.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

After 8 weeks finally got the cap installed. Appears to be a quality unit. Ranger Enterprises.