YouTube subscribe question

/ YouTube subscribe question #1  

jmc

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 1920 4x4 (traded in on Kubota). Case 480F TLB w/4 in 1 bucket, 4x4. Gehl CTL60 tracked loader, Kubota L4330 GST
What is supposed to happen when you subscribe to a YouTube video? I did and I'm not seeing other stuff by the same guy. Do you have to register with YouTube?

Thanks.

/ YouTube subscribe question #2  
I have been watching Youtube for probably longer than some people on here are alive. Never subscribed to anything, or press like or unlike. That's for the sheep and lab rats. Give them a treat, or stimulate their genitalia and they press their nose against a button!

Plus, on Apple TV, they still have a remarkable ability to deliver what they know I like. For music, they neaver cease to amaze me.

/ YouTube subscribe question #3  
You would need to be subscribed to Google plus, gmail, or YouTube to have any advantage.

I don't see much in the way of subscribed content but I can easily get to their channels through a link. Most of mine are road racing channels.

/ YouTube subscribe question #4  
Sign in to YouTube and then subscribe to the channel. Your subscribed channels show up on the left side with a number of new videos. I only have 1 subscribed channel.

2019-03-02_16-40-40.png

/ YouTube subscribe question #5  
I am subscribed to a number of channels, (or video producers). By doing that, when log onto Utube and new videos that are posted to the people you are subscribed to they will show up first, or you can be notified on a new video. I have a number of "liked" videos, and for me it is like bookmarking them and you can find them on the toolbar to the left under "Liked Videos".

/ YouTube subscribe question
Thanks, All. Looks like I need to join up before that 'subscribe' button works. Since the internet already knows almost everything about me, what's one more data leak!

John