YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #12  
They forgot to mention that they are built on a lawnmower frame :rotfl:

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #13  
ROP being shorter on kubota vs john deere. been in a few roll over accidents. one was a 4 wheeler with role cage to s10 pickup roll over, to may dads accidents, i am leary of short distance of kubota roll cage. due to once you start rolling over, G forces alone can be enough to rip your hands off a steering wheel and get your hands crushed or stuck under a roll cage as you and tractor roll over.

still gotta have my left and right rear steering brake pedals on opposite foot of go pedal / gas pedal / HST pedal.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #14  
Very informative.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #15  
Probabally one of the BEST comparative videos I have seen done. Not something by one of them other hacks that dont have many facts and just do some bad-mouthing of other makes. This vid was first class. They didnt say anything bad about the competition, they just stuck to the facts.

I liked how they were sure to say the Yanmar engine was a good engine.

Yes, my point as well. Dont bad-mouth the competition, just stick to the facts.

There are features about the deere that are better than the kubota, thats a fact. Ofcourse they wont be posted in a kubota video. they are only going to post what specs/features are better on theirs. But still, sticking to the FACTS is the way to sell tractors. I like it.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #16  
ROP being shorter on kubota vs john deere. been in a few roll over accidents. one was a 4 wheeler with role cage to s10 pickup roll over, to may dads accidents, i am leary of short distance of kubota roll cage. due to once you start rolling over, G forces alone can be enough to rip your hands off a steering wheel and get your hands crushed or stuck under a roll cage as you and tractor roll over.

still gotta have my left and right rear steering brake pedals on opposite foot of go pedal / gas pedal / HST pedal.

Neither has steering brakes, so it's a moot point on these models, we have a BX2660 and a John Deere 2305 which is similar to the 1023/1026R.

Interesting video and I really like our BX, but I also like position control which isn't available on the BX but is on the Deere. Plastic has not been a problem on our 2305. I really thought I would prefer the 1026R hands down, but after looking at one, I just don't know; both are nice tractors. I just hope Kubota does an upgrade on it like Deere did with the 2305.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #17  
So the question in my mind is, why did Kubota make this vid? Are they feeling some pressure marketshare-wise?

The torque comparison on the 23hp models was startling, but they didn't show the comparables on the 26hp models - would have to assume they're a closer match. In any case, I've seen the 1023 and 1026 up close and still prefer my BX, though I didn't run either of the Deere units. Have to think a revised BX is coming in a year or so. The current BX incarnation is over four years old I believe.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #18  
So the question in my mind is, why did Kubota make this vid? Are they feeling some pressure marketshare-wise?

The torque comparison on the 23hp models was startling, but they didn't show the comparables on the 26hp models - would have to assume they're a closer match. In any case, I've seen the 1023 and 1026 up close and still prefer my BX, though I didn't run either of the Deere units. Have to think a revised BX is coming in a year or so. The current BX incarnation is over four years old I believe.

I dont know why they made the video, but I am actually surprised more MFG's dont advertise that way. you-tube reaches MILLIONS, and what other advertisement is that cheap?

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #19  
I was the second person to subscribe to their channel. :)

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #20  
1. Kubota built engine. Nothing wrong with a yanmar engine. Both are great engines.:judge:
2. Hp and torque. Ok...you got deere there for the 23 hp tractors. What about the 26hp tractors?:anyone:
3. Front axle capacity. Maybe the kubota is over built and Deere is "just right". So what. Thats just numbers.:confused3:
4. Curved loader booms. Really?? Thats all you got?? Come on!!:laughing:
5. Steel vs plastic. Metal rust and dents. I hardly think either has any more advantages over the other.:indifferent:
6. Garageability. Is that even a word?? So what, it might even be a little less safe, but so is forgetting the Deere ROPS in the folded position.:eek:
7. Fuel capacity. Who cares unless your working on commercial jobs. As long as it can take a full 5 gallon can.:talktothehand:
8. 12 volts receptacle. The 1026r comes with lights.:cool2:
9. Auto connect mower deck. Nobody noticed....right??:ashamed:

Nothing beats the ownership experience of a Kubota..............except the ownership of a Deere!!

Guess which one I have!!!

Deere and tree house 008.jpg

Please don't get upset, I'm mostly kidding posting this on a kubota tread.