YT aftermarket filters

/ YT aftermarket filters #11  
i wo uld like to buy hydraulic filter yanmar yt359 198535-48080 to be sent to australia as i cannot find locally.

/ YT aftermarket filters #12  
   / YT aftermarket filters #13  
I have spent countless hours running searches, shimmy down holes on the internet, looking and there are just not a lot of options for any of the many filters needed for the YT359 series. The only success I had was two different engine oil filters from Baldwin. Standard length 2 3/4" long filter is B227. Longer filter is B161-S and is 4" long. Nothing for either of the two needed hydraulic, or the two needed fuel filters. Missing from above listing from Willy (thanks for the list by the way!) is the metal case fuel filter, spin on, 129A23-55800. I am running synthetic hydraulic oil so I hope to be able to extend my oil change to at least 400 hours (factory change out is 300). Those hydraulic filters are expensive!

/ YT aftermarket filters #14  
Anyone have a cross reference for YT oil and hydro filters? Tried to look up on NAPA, but nothing was listed for my YT359. These tractors have been around for a little while now, I would also think they are used in other Yamar equipment.

Thanks in advance!
just bought two oil filets for my yt347, napa and oriellys