YTO 304

/ YTO 304 #11  
Troyse, thanks for your reply. I also purchased the yto primarily based on price and features and have been pretty well pleased. I only use mine for brush hogging and front end loader capabilities. I have been disappointed with the service for parts, repair advice, and warranty service for this tractor. Where do u get your filters(oil, fuel, etc)? What brands -type of lubricants do u use for differential, hydraulics, motor oil? Great to hear from another yto owner. Wish we had our own desiginated forum her, but I guess there is not enough of us. Hows things with our neighbors up north? Here in OKlahoma we have 100 plus degree temps and no rain in sight.
Hey can you please tell me where the filter is for the hydraulic filter?

/ YTO 304 #12  
I,m trying to find out if any one knows anything about the YTO brand tractor made in China , or knows of anyone that has one or of any dealers in the states that offers service & or parts for these tractors .

I bought an almost new 304 less then a year ago & at that time there were 3 dealers I was told which all appear to have gone out of buisness . :(

Any info would be apreciated . Thanks in advance .
Can you please tell me where the hydraulic filter is on the YTO 304

/ YTO 304 #13  
Can anyone tell me where the hydraulic filter is on a YTO 304 tractor.

/ YTO 304 #14  
Can anyone tell me where the hydraulic filter is on a YTO 304 tractor.
It should be in the owner's manual. If you don't have a manual you can probably get one here (bottom right corner, send message).

/ YTO 304 #15  
Hey can you please tell me where the filter is for the hydraulic filter?
I'm sorry but I just saw this post. According to my manual, the hydraulic filter is located in a tube below the the brake side of the deck . it will have a pipe from the pump and a hose going back to the hydraulic system I have not checked mine and do not know if it is an actual replacement filter or just a washable screen . The manual I have does not provide a parts number for this filter. If you dont have a manual if you will text me your phone number, I will send you pictures. My number is 405-496-8746

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

John Deere Z445 54 in. Zero Turn Mower (A33548)
John Deere Z445 54...
2019 Kubota SVL-75 Two-Speed Track Loader, (A33078)
2019 Kubota SVL-75...
AMERICAN FLAG SIGN (A34011)
AMERICAN FLAG SIGN...
2010 Ford Focus Passenger Car, VIN # 1FAHP3FN0AW182015 (A33237)
2010 Ford Focus...
Farmall Cub front wheel weights (A34236)
Farmall Cub front...
Unused DPF Filter. (A33079)
Unused DPF Filter...