ZD331 or ZD326?

/ ZD331 or ZD326? #11  
I have 331 with 72. Power is great to have but in your application the 326 would plenty. 1200 hrs and still sr
trong as ever!!! Great Machines

/ ZD331 or ZD326? #12  
The ZD 326p is a grass eating machine. However, it can only cut grass. I have one 3 years old with 248 hrs on it and will probably sell it or trade it in for a small tractor. If you just cut grass the zd is super. I can cut clover in the rain.

/ ZD331 or ZD326? #13  
I have a ZD326 with the 60" deck and have to say it is one heck of a mowing machine. I mow 5 acres of Bahia grass one week and 7 the next. The only thing I don't like about it is it's so heavy that is leaves tracks around the pool. The ground is really soft in that area.

/ ZD331 or ZD326? #14  
I have a ZD326 with the 60" deck and have to say it is one heck of a mowing machine. I mow 5 acres of Bahia grass one week and 7 the next. The only thing I don't like about it is it's so heavy that is leaves tracks around the pool. The ground is really soft in that area.

Some else "blessed" with Bahia grass, that is some bad a** grass. ZD331 with Gator blades keeps me in the fight with it. Great machine. I use mine as a "bush hog" a lot. If you can run over it, this machine will cut it.

/ ZD331 or ZD326?
Well its sounding like the 326 is the way to go. I definitely have to make up my mind by tomorrow evening because the $300 customer allowance ends Saturday and my dealer is closed on Saturdays. Thanks for all the responses.

/ ZD331 or ZD326? #16  
Monster5601, thanks for sharing your experience. I think I will be going with the 326. As you stated earlier about "Tim the tool man Taylor more power thing", I cant resist.

I know, as I sit here and smile. I don't mean to hi-jack your thread but I want to ask wirenut a question.

Some else "blessed" with Bahia grass, that is some bad a** grass. ZD331 with Gator blades keeps me in the fight with it. Great machine. I use mine as a "bush hog" a lot. If you can run over it, this machine will cut it.

Since I have an open field now tamed (about 2 acres) by the bush hog I was thinking of keeping it under control with the ZD323. I'm using the field for planting tree seedlings and the ZD is much more agile the dragging a Bush Hog. I was wondering if the Gator blades are worth the price over the stock blades. Last fall, I tried the ZD on the field and it mowed it just fine. Just wondering.