Zero Turn front tires

/ Zero Turn front tires #21  
Another vote for tireject. My front ztr tires leaked constantly, haven't leaked for months since I used the stuff.

/ Zero Turn front tires #22  
My front tires keep losing air (slowly) and I'm tired of putting air in the tires. I have to use a foot pump because the valves are difficult to access.

Anyone use solid tires on the front of their zero turn?

Front Solid Tire Puncture Proof
I have the Michelin Tweel wheels on the rear of my 2200 Ferris, and no-flat tires in the front. I don't know if they are hollow or solid. Don't care. I think the ride on both is a tad harder than the air tires, but with a "good" seat it doesn't matter. I'm on my mower 6 days a week, and used to get flats once a week. Now, now none.
I love 'em.

/ Zero Turn front tires #25  
I fought slow leaks in front for a couple of years. Then I put tubes and still had leakage. Finally went to front solids. Now no more leaks but harder ride. I wouldn’t switch back.

/ Zero Turn front tires #26  
when one of my mower tires goes flat...I just get a tube installed and never have a problem again...

/ Zero Turn front tires #27  
My 2006 Exmark came with solid tires, never any problems, other than a bit of a rough ride.
I installed a suspension system under the seat, did same on the crappy factory seat on the tractor. That helped quite a bit.

/ Zero Turn front tires #28  
I had a tire leaking on our Bushhog ZTR and they had an option for a "Run Flat tire" I thought it was a solid tire but it is actually not solid but has no air valve stem either. It is hollow with very thick sidewalls but still flexs some. I haven't used it with them yet but my wife said she doesn't notice a difference from the old Pneumatic tires. I ordered them from the Bushhog site.

/ Zero Turn front tires #29  
You’d be surprised at the amount of cushion low psi tires provide. A solid tire would beat the hell out of you on a ZTR
They aren't actually solid tires.

The oem flat free tires (semipneumatic) are as soft and squishy as a pneumatic tire.

If you are actually shopping for a "solid" tire you are shopping for the wrong thing

/ Zero Turn front tires #30  
They aren't actually solid tires.

The oem flat free tires (semipneumatic) are as soft and squishy as a pneumatic tire.

If you are actually shopping for a "solid" tire you are shopping for the wrong thing

I foam filled the front tires on my zero turn. It did make the ride slightly worse but the front tires don’t provide much cushion. I wouldn’t foam fill the back tires because they definitely do provide a lot of cushion. My front tires are pretty much worn out. I might look for a set of soft flat free tires to go back on the front. I’ve not had as much trouble from the back tires going flat. And most run flats are a turf tread and I’m pretty set on using AT-101s.