Zero Turn front tires

/ Zero Turn front tires #11  
My front tires keep losing air (slowly) and I'm tired of putting air in the tires. I have to use a foot pump because the valves are difficult to access.

Anyone use solid tires on the front of their zero turn?
Another vote for Tireject...

SR

/ Zero Turn front tires #12  
My Kubota ZD1211 came with solid tires. Nice not to worry about flats but it does make the ride rougher.

/ Zero Turn front tires
My Kubota ZD1211 came with solid tires. Nice not to worry about flats but it does make the ride rougher.
that's another reason I want to try the tire filler.

/ Zero Turn front tires #14  
Another vote for Tireject...

SR

Tireject was a total fail for me. I put it in a skid steer tire that had about 5 pin hole leaks and it didn’t stop any of them. Then since my tire was still leaking and I was going to have to do something else anyway I thought maybe the pin hole was too small to seal and it would work better with a bigger hole. So I ran a reamer from a plug kit through on of the holes and rolled it down so the sealer could reach it. That didn’t work either.

/ Zero Turn front tires #15  
Semi-pneumatic is the proper term. The flex a bit with normal weight of items such as ZT mowers and should give long service life. Heavier machines will likely wreck them in a hurry.

/ Zero Turn front tires #16  
I have a 2008 JD Z810A with semi pneumatics 1500 hours no problems. I've also got 2 Cub Cadet Tanks with air tires, they suck. I'm constantly having issues with them. I prefer the semi pneumatics.

/ Zero Turn front tires #17  
My front tires keep losing air (slowly) and I'm tired of putting air in the tires. I have to use a foot pump because the valves are difficult to access.

Front Solid Tire Puncture Proof
Every commercial outfit around here swaps them out for flat-free fronts.

/ Zero Turn front tires #18  

Front Solid Tire Puncture Proof

I had the same issue with my Zero Turn. I found a tire place nearby that filled the tires. It was much cheaper than purchasing 'flat free' tires for me.

/ Zero Turn front tires #19  
Tireject was a total fail for me. I put it in a skid steer tire that had about 5 pin hole leaks and it didn’t stop any of them. Then since my tire was still leaking and I was going to have to do something else anyway I thought maybe the pin hole was too small to seal and it would work better with a bigger hole. So I ran a reamer from a plug kit through on of the holes and rolled it down so the sealer could reach it. That didn’t work either.
Why not just a plug?

/ Zero Turn front tires #20  
I have a 2008 JD Z810A with semi pneumatics 1500 hours no problems. I've also got 2 Cub Cadet Tanks with air tires, they suck. I'm constantly having issues with them. I prefer the semi pneumatics.
I put tubes in everything. Not vehicles that go on the road. But, a few of them have tubes. One sitting beside me has had tubes since 92 when I got it. Have not had to fiddle with it.