Zero turn thoughts on common models

/ Zero turn thoughts on common models #81  
Interesting to see how gas powered units have really surged lately over diesels now that >25HP diesels are covered in emissions after treatment equipment for 10 years. The big Vanguard gassers are incredibly powerful, but thirsty.
It’s getting harder & harder to find clean, pre-emissions diesel zero turns with the power of the upper 30’s HP gassers now, unless you want to spend for the up-charge for diesel and all the after treatment equipment. That’s thousands of dollars and a much bigger engine bay hood.

/ Zero turn thoughts on common models #82  
Wow, lots of responses in a short time. Popular subject for sure. My two bits. Bought a Toro Titan 60 with MyRide last year to replace the forty year old Deines. Love the ride on this thing. Cut an hr and a half off my mowing time. My body thanks me for the purchase, the old mower rode like a bucking bronc. At 70 next month, getting too old for that s**t. Downside is not being able to flip up the deck for maintenance.
As a side note, I bought the Big Boy accessory seat springs to keep from bottoming out the platform because the area isn't very smooth. Well worth it.

/ Zero turn thoughts on common models #83  
Wow, lots of responses in a short time. Popular subject for sure. My two bits. Bought a Toro Titan 60 with MyRide last year to replace the forty year old Deines. Love the ride on this thing. Cut an hr and a half off my mowing time. My body thanks me for the purchase, the old mower rode like a bucking bronc. At 70 next month, getting too old for that s**t. Downside is not being able to flip up the deck for maintenance.

Glad to hear you like your Titan as I have a 60” Titan being delivered today.

Attachments

• 940EDC36-2774-41BB-9612-3E00E135152A.jpeg
    940EDC36-2774-41BB-9612-3E00E135152A.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 66
Last edited: