Zetor 7441

/ Zetor 7441 #1  

lb-farmboy

Tractor
Valtra 800 and Valtra 900
I am possibly looking into the purchase of a 2008 model Proxima 7441 Zetor, the dealer tells me this tractor has 300 hours on it, cab, paint and everything in excellent almost new condition and has been serviced by him since it was sold. The tractor is 80 engine horsepower, comes with a self leveling, quick attach Zetor 102 SLX loader......3 remotes out the back, 2 speed pto. The only reason the gentleman wants to trade it in is he wants to buy a new Zetor Major tractor. He will be asking about 27,500......does this sound like a good deal, I was told this machine is heavy built (a little over 8,000 pounds without loader). Could anyone expand on this.....pls. give me all the advice you can. Thanks......LB-FARMBOY.:)

/ Zetor 7441 #3  
I have the smaller 4341. It is built very heavy. Mine has the 102 loader as well and it is very strong. Mine is a 2003 model and has 474 hours on it now. Only issue I have had is the clutch cylinder started leaking at about 430 hours. About $60 for the cylinder and took less than an hour to install and bleed. I can't really help with whether its a good price or not, but I'm very happy with mine and would absolutely buy another if I ever need to. That 7441 should be a real brute!

/ Zetor 7441
Thanks Eqpt. Pro and TnWV, the info. is much appreciated!

/ Zetor 7441 #5  
I am possibly looking into the purchase of a 2008 model Proxima 7441 Zetor, the dealer tells me this tractor has 300 hours on it, cab, paint and everything in excellent almost new condition and has been serviced by him since it was sold. The tractor is 80 engine horsepower, comes with a self leveling, quick attach Zetor 102 SLX loader......3 remotes out the back, 2 speed pto. The only reason the gentleman wants to trade it in is he wants to buy a new Zetor Major tractor. He will be asking about 27,500......does this sound like a good deal, I was told this machine is heavy built (a little over 8,000 pounds without loader). Could anyone expand on this.....pls. give me all the advice you can. Thanks......LB-FARMBOY.:)

Well i feel sorry for the guy trading it in, that 7441 is a much better (heavier) tractor than the new major 80