Zetor C47 by Century

/ Zetor C47 by Century #1  

Paniolo

Tractor
Zetor C47
Hello, I am new to this site and also with the tractor. I am in desperate need of an owner's manual and I broke the left tie rod and need a replacement. So...HELP!!! I live in the Antelope Valley, CA just north of Los Angeles.

Thanks,
Steve

/ Zetor C47 by Century #2  
hello you might check brason dealer i know they used to be century tractors so they might be comparable

/ Zetor C47 by Century #3  
Should be the same as the Branson 20 series. They were prone to breakage and most Branson dealers stock them. They make a kit where you can change both sides over to much heftier ends, and it is worth it. I have never seen the heavier ones break. They are simple enough to replace.

/ Zetor C47 by Century
Thanks Dave,
Now....do you guys sell these??? I have not had much luck getting/finding a Branson dealer down here in So CAL.

/ Zetor C47 by Century #5  
We do sell them, I just never push our parts/sales/service here on TBN unless asked. That helps us just help each other, and keeps a few guys from just pitching their wares. I frequent another forum for cars, and every other post is from a vendor trying to make a buck. That sort of ruins things.

I think Worthington's used to sell Century in your area. He may have some parts on the shelf, but it has been years so I don't know.

We have been backordered for weeks on these from Branson. That isn't normal, they generally carry these and we keep at least 5 sets in stock. We do have some used ones in stock from when we have done the heavy duty exchange kit. That would get you by for a while if you need to get up and running ASAP. I'll PM you with our parts managers email address.

Thanks Dave,
Now....do you guys sell these??? I have not had much luck getting/finding a Branson dealer down here in So CAL.

/ Zetor C47 by Century
Thanks for the tie rod!! I got it in and all is well!!!! I appreciate your help and kindness!!!