Zetor hydraulics HELP!

/ Zetor hydraulics HELP! #1  

SOS

Silver Member
Tractor
NH 45 A (2006)
My father has a 2003 4341 and the hydraulic on the frontend loader broke -- one of the two that drives his bucket. He's 88 and needs this for winter. The machine shop said they could not fix it as it was bent and scared the cylinder too bad so I need a new one. Where do you find these parts?

/ Zetor hydraulics HELP! #2  
Try www.ridgewaytractorparts.com. They specialize in Zetor parts and will likely be able help. I've talked to them on the phone a couple times and they are very knowledgable about Zetor tractors. There shipping is pretty reasonable, although I've only ordered small stuff so far.

/ Zetor hydraulics HELP! #4  
Steve,

That is about the same year Zetor as I have, 4341 Super (2002). Have you tried a local dealer since you can not order directly from Zetor Zawa in the states? There are tractor parts you can get from discount suppliers but the issue is always if it will work like OE on a Zetor. What exactly is bent? The platform that the hydraulics attach to on the right side of the engine by the oil filter or the cylinder itself? Is it a Zetor loader? Be sure he is greasing all the fittings on a regular basis. I have a joint (same one on both sides) that will not take grease, so I need to look at that.

Bruce