ZT Tire Recommendation

/ ZT Tire Recommendation #1  

Gem99ultra

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400HST
Tires that came on my new Kubota ZT mower are something less than wonderful. I almost got stuck yesterday in my yard. Grass was dry but the soil was still damp. Original equipment Turf tire just wanted to spin, tearing up the grass. I hate to even think about mowing the dam bank - that will be an ugly experience I'm afraid.

Some time ago there was a discussion on tires for ZT's that were a major improvement over OEM tires. I can't recall as to whether they were Carlisle AT101's or a Kendra tire. My 'search' didn't help me. Can anyone refresh my memory or give me the thread?

Much appreciated.

/ ZT Tire Recommendation #2  
Absolutely! i replaced my OEM turf tires on the ZD321 and it does less damage to the yard and rarely gets stuck.

Looking at my Amazon orders, i bought Carlisle WT300 tires. I can't get to the barn right now to verify that.

Ken

/ ZT Tire Recommendation #3  
I'm using Sedona Bazooka 4 ply ATV tires in size 20x11-10 on my Country Clipper. 2 years in and I think they are great for my place.

/ ZT Tire Recommendation #4  
There are a couple of other threads on here as well if you search the forums.
For info on 2 main tires:

Kenda

Carlisle

/ ZT Tire Recommendation #5  
At-101 are a great zero turn tire. I put a set on my mower a few years and and I drive it in pavement quite a bit and it’s about due for another set.

/ ZT Tire Recommendation #7  
I use AT101's on my zero turn and they are awesome. I never get stuck anymore, and they do less damage to the lawn than the stock tires. They simply don't spin. They grip and you go so no damage to the grass.

/ ZT Tire Recommendation #8  
I have tweels on my JD z970r. Vast improved over the pneumatic tires. Ride, traction, and stability on hills is better. Are they worth $1200? No. They were on the mower when I bought it.