- 5090R – 90 Horsepower
- 5100R – 100 Horsepower
- 5115R – 115 Horsepower
- 5125R – 125 Horsepower
Key features of these new models include:
- Two fully electronic transmission options which allow gear shifts and range changes with a toggle of the gear shift lever.
- AutoClutch, which allows the operator to stop and re-engage the tractor just by pressing the brake pedal.
- Shorter wheelbase of 88.6 inches which John Deere says gives these tractors an 8% tighter turning radius than competitors.
- Panorama Cab with upward visibility improved by 80%
- Cornerpost Display, which is a reconfigurable interactive display that shows transmission settings, performance info, and customization based on operator preference.
- Single Point Hydraulics which minimizes time spent out of the seat
- New 540R loader featuring Automatic Mast Latch which allows for easy loader attaching and detaching.
- Improved seat with thicker cushions, larger armrests and integrated joystick controls.
- Optional Cab Suspension with large springs to cushion the ride.
- Optional PFC hydraulic system operates at 30% more efficiently and offers 25% more hydraulic flow.
Read more at John Deere’s 5R series website.