Massey Ferguson is introducing the new MF 7700 Series at the SIMA Show in Paris, France. These new models build on the highly successful and award winning MF 7600 Series, providing an outstanding choice of straightforward and dependable tractors.
A total of nine tractors offer maximum powers of 140hp to 255hp, providing a choice of three transmissions and three levels of specification. Engine Power Management (EPM), which provides up to 25hp extra power, is standard on all models taking maximum power to 280hp on the flagship MF 7726 model.
“The MF 7700 Series continues Massey Ferguson’s drive to develop dependable, straightforward, low maintenance tractors that provide efficiencies across all farming operations,” says Campbell Scott, Director Sales Engineering and MF Brand Development.
“These new tractors benefit from the excellent pedigree established by the MF 7600 Series, which won Machine of the Year, Tractor of the Year Golden Design Award as well as Gold Medals and numerous accolades across Europe. It has also established a proven track record and gained strong respect from customers,” he adds.
Massey Ferguson has further refined this award winning design and added new features that boost comfort and control, leading to even greater performance and productivity to further reduce overall ownership costs.
MF 7700 Series features:
- Latest technology six cylinder, 6.6 litre and 7.4 litre AGCO POWER engine, with Engine Power Management (EPM) generating 25hp extra power on all models
- Unrivalled choice of Dyna-4, Dyna-6 semi-powershift or Dyna-VT continuously variable transmission, (depending on model)
- Electronic PTO speed selection on all Efficient and Exclusive models
- High capacity – Permissible Gross Vehicle Weight increased by 12% allowing MF 7700 Series to carry larger loads and pull heavier trailers
- New Massey Ferguson designed and built, maintenance-free front axle suspension offers high comfort
- Higher hydraulic capacity and up to eight spool valves for excellent implement control
- AGCOMMAND and latest Auto-Guide 3000 ready
- Available in Essential, Efficient and Exclusive specifications to match all owners’ specific tasks and budgets