Delivery tomorrow - Dying today!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #1  

JimParker

Bronze Member
Farmersville, TX (~50 Miles NE of Dallas)
Tractor
John Deere 3320 eHydro
Ag-Power (McKinney, TX) will be delivering my new John Deere 3320 eHydro, 300CX FEL, MX5 cutter, box blade, and post hole digger tomorrow morning... I don't know how I'll make it until then! This is worse than Christmas as a kid! My wife and co-workers all think I'm nuts! I just had to "talk" to some folks who might understand... Thanks for all the advice, help, and just general good-will you've all shared with me. This forum helped my decision process immesurably.

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #2  
Post pics!
Enjoy!
Bob

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #4  
JimParker said:
Ag-Power (McKinney, TX) will be delivering my new John Deere 3320 eHydro, 300CX FEL, MX5 cutter, box blade, and post hole digger tomorrow morning... I don't know how I'll make it until then! This is worse than Christmas as a kid! My wife and co-workers all think I'm nuts! I just had to "talk" to some folks who might understand... Thanks for all the advice, help, and just general good-will you've all shared with me. This forum helped my decision process immesurably.

Tomorrow morning? Not tomorrow morning!!:eek: That's when all the roads between McKinney and Farmersville will be closed for construction.:mad:

Just kiddin'...;) I know exactly how you feel. I'm selling a house next week that I should have sold 10 years ago. I can't wait!:cool:

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #5  
Go print out the manual and read that or make a dolly for your box blade (so you can move it around easy.

A watched tractor never shows up (sorry - best I could do...)

Scott

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #6  
I bet that last day of waiting is the toughest. I just want to get that far, I order an AGCO ST22A with FEL,60"mmm & 60" snowblower exactly 1 month ago and I am still waiting. I'm geeting a little antsi.

Have fun with yours.

Jim

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #7  
JimParker said:
I know how excited you must be. Congratulations.
I drove down the highway to meet my delivery guy and followed him home for 20 miles like a kid. I had a grin on my face ear to ear!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #8  
Congratulations on the new tractor. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Someday I'm going to build the airplane pictured in my avatar... Someday soon!

Is that a RV-6?:D

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #9  
Enjoy your tractor. Get your garage or barn ready for it, shop for a JD sweatshirt or coffee mug, build the dolly for the box blade (you'll be glad you did!), go buy some diesel. Post some pics tomorrow!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #10  
Evening Jim.
Wish there was cure for what your going thru but there isn't,for its in your blood....and the next week or so you'll be getting less sleep and more day dreaming while at work. :)

Blue sky and plenty of seat time for you.