Delivery tomorrow - Dying today!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #31  
Jim,
Thank you for your response on another post of mine.
Boy, that rig sure looks nice.

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #32  
Hey Jim,

Congratulations! That is a beautiful machine you've got there!

Remember til that first oil change to vary your RPM's widely & regularly, and avoid letting the engine lug or getting much past 2600... also after a few hours hook onto something big & let that Yanmar tug hard for a few minutes dragging it around!

Some people say ring seating/break in are a bunch of mularchy, some say insurance is too!;)

You probably spotted both in the manual, but didn't see it mentioned, so wanted to bring it up.

Happy tractoring!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #33  
Very nice, enjoy!
Bob

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #34  
Jim,
That is some gorgeous equipment you bought there!
Pictures make it all happen for us. Now you just got to get some seat time.:)
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #35  
Thats funny, you look like Chrismas morning LOL That is a beutifull tractor. Welcome to the toybox.

Rob I have been copy & pasting you picture instructions all over the place. I wish a mod would pin it somewere.

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #36  
Timber,
I am so glad those instructions helped you and many other posters and I agree, they would be good to pin somewhere.
Photobucket and how to use it was taught to me by GugloilS, another long time TBN member. So I can't take the credit for it, I only posted what I had learned from him. On another board, there was no other way to post pictures and that's where he showed me how to use Photobucket.

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #37  
How about the largest Kubota dealer in the tri-state area is delivering your tractor, is stopped by the state police for the lack of trailer lights, told to park the trailer and have it towed back to the dealership!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #39  
3RRL said:
Timber,
I am so glad those instructions helped you and many other posters and I agree, they would be good to pin somewhere.
Photobucket and how to use it was taught to me by GugloilS, another long time TBN member. .

Photobucket?
Bob