Delivery tomorrow - Dying today!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #21  
How fun is that! Congratulations! I'm still amazed at how many things I find I can do with it, and how I ever got along without it.

Have fun!

-Brian

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #22  
JimParker said:
I had a ball today! And we haven't even gotten out to the property yet! More later!

I don't know if I can take it any more, you're killing us. "where is the beef ??". need pics ASAP. Jokes aside, hope you enjoy your tractor as I know you will. I'm equally excited for you.:D :D

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #23  
JimParker said:
Very close! It's the RV-8 (2-place tandem). I'm a big guy, and the cockpit is much wider than "my half" of an RV-6... :rolleyes:
Hey all of Van's aircraft are beautiful machines! Good luck when you get going on that project!:D

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #24  
Congrats, however this thread is useless without pics. :D

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #26  
worthless0pz.gif

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today!
I know! I know! But I ran out of time because of some problems.

Problem #1) Out of consideration for those who have slow links (like me :eek:), I don't want to put the pictures in the thread itself, but rather post them to the Photos section, and put links in the thread. But I can't figure out how to get that to work. Instructions say to click on "Upload Photos", but there is no such button, link, or whatever on the Photos section.

Problem #2) We were having thunderstorms yesterday, and my ISP connection was down more than it was up. Three times I got the a couple of photos attached to the "post" and lost the connection when uploading.

Problem #3) I know this has been discussed before (help on posting pictures), but the search command doesn't seem to find any results when I do the search. I'm dropped right back at the main "forums" menu... Can anyone help me with this?

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #29  
Jim.

You can use pix resizer to downsize the image . You can post one bigger one because we can't stand the suspense....

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today!
Thanks Willl. I knew I'd seen it somewhere, but couldn't find the thread! Anyway, here are the pictures.

Here's the 3320 as delivered on the trailer. The trailer was purchased with the package.

I was a bit hesitant to drive it off the trailer for the first time, so I let the delivery guy do it... We then unloaded the box blade using the FEL. Like taking candy from a baby...

If you look real close, you'll see me and the tractor at the end of the 600 foot gravel driveway. This was taken by my wife, showing my "first use" of the tractor... Oh, and the puppy in the foreground is Shelby, our 14-year old SPCA-special.

This is a picture of the happy owner and his tractor. I'm still working on the drive, but took time to "pose" for the picture. Wife says "First time I didn't have to remind you to smile for the camere!" I'm not sure how much real good I did to the driveway, but it was fun, and I've got a lot of learning to do!

That's it for the first batch... I'll have more once I get the dust knocked off. (Can't post a picture on TBN with dirt on your tractor, can you? I even hear that some of you actually wax your tractors... I know -- I wanted to take mine to the car wash, but it started raining overnight...)