Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #41  
FWJ appreciate all your comments over the years, and look forward to many more posts for years to come. You and your family (I'm sure it's hard on them too) are in my prayers. Craig

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #42  
Thanks one and all. There's a couple folks who replied that I know went through more than what I have so far and kept it all in perspective. Trying hard to do the same. This is the 3rd time in my life that I went through an event wasn't supposed to survive. That alone makes me realize just how blessed I am. Then I start totaling up the multitudes of great friends.....

Got a great grandson due in December. I'm planning on sticking around so I can hang out with him.

Thanks everyone.

Bill

Absolutely nothing brightens my day like a visit from one of our grand kids or six month old great grandson; got a new one coming in December also; kids are just great. Congratulations on yours.:thumbsup:

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #43  
Pretty much what others said here. Good luck with you battles And I wish you the best.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #44  
FWJ: Glad to see you are still here have always enjoyed reading your perspective and experience.Heare is one more who will be praying for your recovery

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?
Glad to hear from you--you had a lot of your "virtual family" worried by being absent so long.

People recover from strokes all the time. They told my Grandfather he would never get out of bed again, but he got the last laugh by not only walking again but eventually driving.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #46  
You popped into my head this mourning as i loaded up the page. I went to member list and then selected your name and this thread poped up and answered my questions. I know i have not been in implements forum much and know your there a lot so was thinking it was just me?

Sorry to hear what you have gone through, but glad to hear your home and have a positive attitude. Keep going, im sure you may or may not recognise my username, but i do yours, and had realized i had not seen it recently.

SOOO... im guessing this is not going to be the time to try and convince you that (what are they called again?oh yea) flail mowers are superior to bush hogs??? :laughing: Just kidding, never used one and dont plan on it partly from your advice. I still remember the multi page battles between you and the flail guys! You inject some real world knowledge, humor, and reality!

Keep going man.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #47  
You inject some real world knowledge, humor, and reality!

Keep going man.

yes he certaintly does.

as for flail mowers. there are certaintly applications for them.. and applications where they outperform a hog mower.. just usually not in the cases being argued over.. :)

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #48  
Keep the faith FWJ, work as hard as you can on getting better, we're pulling and hoping for you>
Devildog

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #49  
Bill,
Been missing reading your posts. Your in my prayers.
hugs, Brandi

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #50  
Farmwithjunk said:
Thanks one and all. There's a couple folks who replied that I know went through more than what I have so far and kept it all in perspective. Trying hard to do the same. This is the 3rd time in my life that I went through an event wasn't supposed to survive. That alone makes me realize just how blessed I am. Then I start totaling up the multitudes of great friends.....

Got a great grandson due in December. I'm planning on sticking around so I can hang out with him.

Thanks everyone.

Bill

Bill you are in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care. -robert