10 years on TBN

/ 10 years on TBN #41  
I am listed as 4-10-2000. Had used another name and when tried to have all put on same listing . ended up with this date.
Remember when Bird was a working for Fire Dept.
He and another person that moved to N. Carolina were discussing AMSOIL products.
Seems like yesterday.
ken

I'll gladly stand corrected. Bird worked for the Police Dept.
ken

/ 10 years on TBN #42  
I have been here since sometime in 1999. Really miss Mark Chalkley. I really enjoyed his modifications.

/ 10 years on TBN #43  
Wow! 10 years for me also this month. 2003 was a good year. I was starting serious preparations for retirement.

In 10 years I went from the city to the country with all my TBN friends helping with the transition.

/ 10 years on TBN #44  
Interesting someone mentioned the Fire Dept. With my aging eyes, when i see his profile pic It looks like a fire jacket and he is holding a Fire Extinguisher.LOL And while im at it. Awhile back Eddie Wlaker had one of a large wild boar i think But to my eyes it loooked like a hovercraft.LOL And No i dont Drink nor smoke wacky weed lol.Ive learned both Eddie and Bird are great guys, always enjoy their posts here....
I'll gladly stand corrected. Bird worked for the Police Dept.
ken

/ 10 years on TBN #45  
Interesting someone mentioned the Fire Dept. With my aging eyes, when i see his profile pic It looks like a fire jacket and he is holding a Fire Extinguisher.LOL And while im at it. Awhile back Eddie Wlaker had one of a large wild boar i think But to my eyes it loooked like a hovercraft.LOL And No i dont Drink nor smoke wacky weed lol.Ive learned both Eddie and Bird are great guys, always enjoy their posts here....

Back in 2000 had just updated the computer from green screen to black and white. The dial up still on fence wire so loss of signal if some one left the gate open.
Access a forum go get some coffee and sit back down get comfortable and it would slowly build on the screen. Those computers were reliable just slow.
Now I am slow and memory is not reliable.
ken

/ 10 years on TBN #46  
Those computers were reliable just slow.

I sometimes wish I still had Windows 3.01 and the original version of Quicken.

/ 10 years on TBN #47  
I bet it took several years before I joined. Before I did I would just read and wonder why any person would post anything about themselves on the internet. TBN was the first forum I joined. For the longest time I still wouldn't post or fill out anything about myself. How times change.

/ 10 years on TBN #48  
Well, I'm an old enough member to remember Mark Chalkley and his Chalkley Cup (jug) with non-slip bottom and embedded magnet.:D I also remember huge Chalkley Tires and his EF-500 Earthforce tractor.:rolleyes: We've had some real characters here and lots of helpful great guys who loved tractors.
He's to blame for me buying my PowerTrac. Its a good thing to be guilty of, though. :thumbsup:

/ 10 years on TBN #49  
   / 10 years on TBN #50  
You're right. That's why I retracted it on post #16.